Authors Note

Hello everyone! Thank you all so much for all your support throughout this fanfic, and who stuck with me through the long gaps between chapters. I love you all so much and you all deserve a cookie *hands out invisible virtual cookies*

So this is it. The end. I was expecting it to end at ten chapters, but I was getting the vibe you guys liked it so much, so I carried on a bit longer.

There have been points in this fic where I've felt like giving up because I don't feel like it's going anywhere, and I just haven't had any inspiration from other fics or books I'be read, so I've constantly been having writers block. Which really sucks.

I've written the last, like, two chapters as I was meant to be getting into bed, so that's kinda why the authors notes at the end haven't really said much except for some random gibberish.

Anyway, happy birthday Dan for Wednesday! I can't believe you're 23 already, I remember when you were just 18 (I think) and just starting YouTube. Look at how far you've come now. Over 3million subs, a best friend, and an international radio show. I'm so proud of you, and I hope that when I see you at SitC this year, I can tell you how proud I am of how far you've become. I love you 💕

So guys, should I make a sequel? About, like, the lead up to the wedding, the wedding, and life after? I really want to do this guys, but I need your opinion if you're going to read it or not, because I'd love it so much if you did.

Thank you again, all so much! Without all your support I wouldn't be writing this now.

Stay weird,

-Axx