Chapter Eight

Dan’s POV

The small hospital room is silent; with the only sounds filling it is the beeping of the heart monitor and my breathing. My hand was clasped tightly in Phil’s, just hoping for movement. It’s been about two hours since I found him, but no movement whatsoever. I leaned in so my forehead was against his.

“Please wake up Phil, please, I never meant to leave, I just thought I’d made things awkward and that you needed space, I’m so, so, so sorry for everything... If you don’t wake up, just please, know that I love you more than anything else in the world. More than mum, dad, my dog, our friends, everything on earth can’t compete with how much I love you. I love your raspy voice first thing in the morning, I love your crazy beautiful bed head that I don’t see often because you always brush it before I get to see you, I love your laugh and how you always stick your tongue out the side of your mouth, I love the fact that we love practically all the same things, but most of all, I love you.” I paused at the fact the heart monitor was beeping frantically, and smiled at the fact that Phil can hear me.

“The only thing I hate is that you’ve kept this a secret from me. During the summer after we first met, I just couldn’t understand why you always wore jumpers, even though it was boiling outside, I just wish you’d told me because I hate it when you keep things from me. Just please, never do it again, I won’t be able to handle it, especially if you end up here again, I’d just break...” I was torn out of my speech when I felt something squeeze my hand.

“...Phil?” I managed to say.

“Dan...?” His voice was hoarse but the most perfect thing ever.

“Yeah babe?” I replied back, tears welling up in my eyes, threatening to fall.

“I love you too.” This time we were both crying as we were both tightly wrapped in each other’s arms, ignoring all the tubes in Phil’s bandaged arms. I kissed Phil’s forehead, but chuckled when I heard him whisper ‘Lower’.

I brought his face closer to mine, making our noses rub together, and just gazed into each other’s eyes for what felt like a life time. Before I knew it, Phil’s lips were on mine. The sudden connection shocked me at first, but then the sparks started exploding and it felt like fireworks going off inside me, and kissed back passionately.

This is perfect.

That’s the only thing in my head right now. This is perfect. This is what I’ve been waiting four years for, and it’s finally here. I felt Phil smile into the kiss, causing me to smile back. Unfortunately, the need for ir overpowered us, forcing us apart. I smirked at the fact that Phil's lips were swollen, knowing I done that.

The next five minutes were spent gazing into each others’ eyes again, but was then interrupted by Phil asking me,

“So...What does this make us?” With a cheeky look in his sparkling blue eyes.

“What do you want us to be?” I replied, simply, just wishing he’ll say what I want him to, just one word, one simple three letter word...

He didn’t need to say anything before I knew what he was thinking. Yes. This is it; this is the start of our new future as a couple. I guess ‘Phan’ as our friends call us, is real now. I’m just hoping it won’t end up like my dreams...

-----------------------------

A/N – is this it? Should this be the end of the story? Or maybe make it to ten chapters? I don’t want it to drag it on for ages, but if you want i can make a sequel... i don’t know, it depends on what you guys want :)

Also, sorry its short, wait, is it short? I don’t know... hahaa... i’ll go...

Leave it here with a sequel or ten chapters and a sequel? I don’t know what to do so maybe i’m depending on what you guys want... i wanna keep everyone happyyy!! :D although i probably failed at that with this chapter but WUTEVA.

AS ALWAYS COMMENT WHAT YOU THOUGHT OR HOW MANY MORE CHAPPIES YOU WANT OR IF YOU LIKED IT or if you didn’t like it VOTE IF YOU REALLY LIKED IT AND FOLLOW ME IF YOU REALLY REALLY REALLY LIKED IT :D

LOVE YOUUUSSSS<333333

-Axx