Chapter Fourteen

Dan's POV

A week passed and Phil and I couldn't be happier. We slept with each other every night, with me making sure Phil was safe, and that he'd stopped hurting himself. I still can't believe he nearly died because of me, but that was in the past now, we need to forget. We were sticking with the little things for now, like small kisses on the cheek, making each other coffee and breakfast every morning, late night cuddles, all that cute stuff. We told all our friends and families, which was a relief. Of course there was the usual disapproval, but we were expecting that. We didn't expect everyone to accept it. Everyone else, however, seemed so happy and supportive for us, which was amazing. A couple people asked us when our wedding would be, but we just laughed and told them not to worry about it for now.

"Have you been taking your medicine Phil?" I asked, hoping he has.

"Mhh hm," He replied. I could tell he was lying, though, because he's been acting different recently.

"Are you sure? Do I have to check?" I hate doing this to him, but I want to make sure he's okay.

"Yes, Dan, I'm fine!" He said, sounding aggitated. I went to check anyway. It's not that I don't trust him, it's just that I love him too much to loose him again, I don't want a repeat of last time. I went through the medicine cabinet searching for the pills to find them tucked away at the back. They look like they haven't been used at all. I took the bottle out and inspected it, my heart breaking knowing how bad Phil might be getting.

I walked over to him bedroom door and knocked.

"Babe? Can I come in...?" I asked, skeptical on what his reactions will be.

"S-Sure," he said, sounding like he'd just been crying.

"Are you sure you're okay?" I asked, concerned.

He sighed then said "no...", which broke me because I felt like it was my fault, for leaving him, for being so blind. I leant over and kissed his forehead lightly, however tightly hugging him.

"Why do you love me? Why do you, Dan?" why even is he asking me this? He knows why. I've told him enough times, but for now I'll say it once more.

"I love you because you're you and you're adorable and like the complete opposite to me, which I like. You're not judgemental of other people and you believe everyone is beautiful. You're absolutely hilarious and your laugh is simply perfect. When we kiss, its like the best thing in the world... no, it IS the best thing in the world. Every time it feels like our first all over again. Each moment I share with you is perfect and I treasure every second of it, making the most of it. You have a great taste in music," I said with a wink, "and you're an amazing drawer and pianist! Your emo fringe is the cutest and your eyes are the most beautiful I've seen, they light up your whole face when you smile and laugh and I could literally get lost in them if I looked in them long enough," I laughed gently, "but most of all, you're unique, every tag you come up with is original and yours, and more people should give you credit for them, but they're just jealous that they're not as amazing as you." I finished my speech with a smile and kissed his adorable little nose. "plus, you have an adorable nose," this statement caused him to blush and look down. Awh, he's so adorable!

"But none of that's true..." He said, barely audible with tears pricking his eyes.

"Says who?" I asked.

"E-Everyone!" He yelled and burst into tears, clutching onto me for dear life. I held onto him back, not wanting to let him go, afraid of what he might go and do.

"I love you, please don't say that again. All those people out there are lying and they're just jealous of your success," I whispered in his ear. "And trust me, there are more people out there who love you than those who don't. The world is ugly, but you're beautiful to me."

--

A/N - I AM NOT DEAD

I AM ALIVE

I AM BREATHING

SORT OF

HI

DID YOU NOTICE A LITTLE MCR REFERENCE IN THERE ANYWHERE :3

I'M RUNNING OUT OF THINGS TO WRITE

I'M SORRY

ALSO SORRY THIS IS SO SHORT

I HAD A MAJOR CASE OF WRITERS BLOCK

PLEASE DONT HATE ME

PLZ

ILY<4

-Axx