Chapter 19

"Carl!" I yell as I watch Carl get devoured by walkers. "Run!" Carl yells to me. I turn around with tears in my eyes and start to run. I think to myself how will I tell Rick, Daryl, Carol, and the group that Carl is dead? I start to cry even more. Darkness. I can see darkness then all of a sudden I rise up and yell "Carl!" I turn around and see Carl in the chair asleep. I get out from under the covers and see my leg bloody. I undo the bandages and my cut is bleeding and its wider. I must of hurt it yesterday. Enid walks in with food and helps me down stairs once I finish. Maggie and Glenn give me a hug and fixes me a spot on the couch to rest my leg. "How is Carol?" I ask. "She is doing really good, in fact she is fixing a big meal for all of us here at Alexandria" Maggie says. "Well me and Glenn can't stay with you today cause I'm helping with the meal and Glenn's going on a run with Rick and Daryl again" Maggie says. "That's fine" I say. "Yeah I'll help her today" Carl says then looks at me with a smile. "I am gonna help Maggie and Carol with the meal too" Enid says. "Ok I can't wait to eat it" I say. Enid gives me a hug and they head out. "You don't have to stay if you" I get cut off. Carl is kissing me. I close my eyes and everything just goes away.