Chapter 13

Its been three days since the attack from the Wolves and the walker invade. We have cleaned up Alexandria a little bit but there's much to do. Carol still hasn't woke up and Daryl is crazy worried. He started freaking out yesterday when she didn't wake up. She just lays there on the bed in the room beside Daryl's. He sits there and looks at her for periods of time. He holds her hand and kisses her head just like she did to him after Beth's death. He knows that he has to help the group though so he has to go on runs with Rick and Glenn here and there. So I promise him that I will sit there with Carol while he is gone. One day I was sitting with Carol and Carl walked in. He slid a chair next to mine and started to talk. "You know Daryl won't be happy until she wakes up" Carl says. "Yeah" I say and trail off trying not to cry. Carl looks over and wipes my tears away. "You know when I pulled you in that room when all that crap was happening" Carl said. "Yeah why?" I ask. "Well I was gonna say that I" he stops and stands up and pulls me up with him "I like you, I love you." Carl pulls me in and kisses me and I close my eyes. He pulls out and smiles. When we look at Carol she starts to wake up.