Chapter 25

"So we need to talk" Rick says at the table. I look up. "About what?" Maggie asks. "The walls" Rick starts "their not as safe as we think they are." We looked around. "We checked the walls Rick there are no places a walker or person can get in" Michonne says. "Well did anyone go out and not close the gate?" Rick asks. "I might have not shut the gate all the way" a man named Nicholas says looking down at his plate. I stand up and look at him straight in the eyes. "Your telling me that my best friend Enid died because you couldn't take two seconds of your miserable life to close that gate!" I say screaming at him. "Grace I didn't" I cut Nicholas off. "I have loss everyone, everyone! I finally find a best friend who was like me and then a stupid person like you gets her killed!" I scream even louder. "I am so sorry" Nicholas says. "I can't" I say with tears in my eyes. I run off into the back bathroom. I slam myself against the wall and cry into my knees. "I can't do this anymore" more I say crying. "Grace, are you ok?" Maggie asks. I don't answer. "Can I come in?" Maggie asks. "Yeah" I say low. Maggie walks in. "I know" Maggie starts but I cut her off. "No you don't" I say. "Beth" Maggie starts "she was my sister. She was around 17 and she was afraid. She learned how to shoot and she became stronger even after my our dad's death. One day I found out she was alive and in that same day I found out she was dead." I look at her and we are both crying now.