Chapter 14

"Carol!" I yell in pure joy. Carol tries to raise her head up. "Carol just put your head back down, you might hurt yourself" I say still happy. "Grace what happened?" Carol asks kinda dizzy looking. "You saved me, Carl, Maggie, and Judith thank you" I say. "Your welcome anytime" she says with a smile. I was so happy and couldn't wait to tell Daryl that Carol finally woke up. Denise comes in later on and takes care of Carol so I go for a walk around Alexandria. I start to actually think for a minute and I realize that I haven't heard from Enid since we got attacked by the Wolves and the walker invasion. I see Carl walk around to go to his house so I run to him. "Have you seen Enid?" I say nervous. "No, I haven't seen her for the past week or so" he looks at me and tells I'm worried "she's probably in the woods having some time for herself." I look at him scared. "I got to go find her" I say and start to walk away. Carl grabs my arm. "I can't let you go out there, especially with that bad leg" Carl says and I turn around. "She's my best friend Carl, you can't expect me not to go look for her!" I tear up and he looks me straight in the eyes. "I'm going with you then" he can tell I'm scared and I know that Enid could be dead. Yes I'm scared but with Carl I'll do anything especially for Enid.