Chapter 21

"Well I had a boyfriend and a son. My son's name was Dwain. When this started we were outside of Atlanta. It was me, Dwain, my boyfriend, and my boyfriends friend. We had found a camp. I had went on a little run and when I got back everyone was dead. Then I found a woman named Andrea. She took me to a town that had a bad leader. So I left and found Rick and his group. We went through horrible things and horrible loses. When we found Alexandria, we finally could live" Michonne says. "Wow" is all I say. Carl walks in with Judith in her stroller. He pulls Judith up to the couch so I can play with her. "Were you always good with kids?" Carl asks. "Yeah, although I never had siblings, I had cousins" I say. "How many?" Michonne asks. "Twelve" I say. "Wow" Carl says. Carl gets up and walks to the kitchen. Then we hear someone scream. Carl and Michonne run out the door. I get up and limp after them. "Enid!" I yell as I see Enid laying on the ground bleeding from her shoulder. I get over to her and stubble to the ground. "Denise" I yell "Denise!" I turn Enid over and there are bite marks. When I turn around I see Carl stab a walker. "Carl!" I scream. Carl runs over and sees the bite. "Come here" Carl says. Carl raps his arms around me and I cry into his shoulders. He pulls out his knife but I take it from him. I stab my dead best friend in the head.