Chapter 2

Caroline's pov

I see Josh whisper something to Simon and then walk away. Hmm I wonder why?

"We need to introduce us still!" Simon says. Ha! I already know who they are but should I tell them? "You said you watched YouTube right? Do you watch the Sidemen?"

"Yeah.... A little bit." I say shyly. What was I supposed to say? I mean, their my life!

"So you know us?" Harry asks

"Yeah..." I said that so quietly that I was surprised they heard that. This is embarrassing, I don't know why... I kept my head down until someone said something which didn't take long.

"Fuck yes! She watches our videos!" Vikk says and everyone agrees. Wait, is this not weird for them too? Oh, ok...

Josh's pov*

"Can I have the adoption papers for Caroline?" I ask.... Ummm.. I think Miss Lawrence.

"Why? She has a lot of mental problem... There's better kids to look at. Oh ther-" What? Is she really trying to make me choose another girl?

"I don't think you heard me, I WANT to adopt her."

"You'll regret it. Honestly look at her! Do you really want someone like her?" She hands me the paper and walks away.

Bitch *cough*

I sign the papers at the counter, which is a lot... Well what did I expect?

Done! I walk to Miss Lawrence and hand her my papers to stamp.

"So sad. We'll have fun with your daughter" Can I smack this woman? No no Josh don't! Just call her management! I walk back to the group and see my new daughter.

Caroline's pov*

"Hey Caroline, can you start packing your bags? You're going to live with us now!"

Woah

"So you're my dad now?" Wait.. Is he now dad af?

I go to my room and pack my things! Time for a new beginning. Hopefully it's not like the last one.

Josh grabs my suit case and the group walks me to the door. Fuck this place! This place was hell for the last 8 years and put me into dangers way. It's going to take time but I think I'm going to make it, honestly.

My suit case is already in the trunk and Josh opens the car door for me. "My lady?"

"Thank you" I say giggling. I jump in for a small ride.

(At the house)

When we drive into the drive way, Josh opens the door for me again and grabs my suit case. Such a gentlemen! One glance at the house and my mouth opens in ah. The house is gigantic! I though the Orphanage was big but damn!

"Close your mouth, you're going to catch flies" Tobi says giggling. I laugh and see JJ walk out of the car confused. I guess he fell asleep with no one noticing, I was wondering why the ride was quiet. I wait for JJ and we walk to the house together.

"Let's show you your room Caroline!" They all say loudly. Wait, no, screaming.

We walk to into a hallway into a beautiful room. I see a queen bed with an amazing desk and a computer!

"It's amazing" I say walking in the room. When I turn around to look at the boys, they all are smiling like weirdos.

"What?"

"Do you like it?" They all say.

"Yup!"

"Really?" JJ asks with the most cheesiest voice/ smile.

"YAASSSSSSS" I yell to make sure they get my point.

"YAAAAAsSSSSSsSsSsSssSSsSsSSs" I start dying of laughter when I heard them all say that.

"Alright, we're going to leave you alone so you can get comfortable" everyone leaves except Josh.

"When you're done, can you please come downstairs sweetie? I want you to get to know the group. If you need help, just yell my name, Ok love?"

"Thank you. I really appreciate all of this, I'm still wondering why I deserve this."

"you deserve more! I was heartbroken when I heard how long you were there, no need to thank me" He hugs me and leaves. I don't remember the felling of being loved until today, thank you Josh.

Thank you.

--------------------------------------------

Chapter 2!!!!!
Yassss

Please leave a vote and comment if you like the story!
I promise there's more chapters in the future! I have a couple of ideas and I'm excited to write them!

Love you all❤️ have a great day😊