Chapter 5

Caroline's Pov

I wake up to some of the guys yelling. I look at my clock and see it's 9 in the morning. I guess they're making a video at the moment. I get out of bed, put some clothes on, grab my phone, and walk down the stairs to the kitchen. I see nobody in the kitchen so I grab some eggs, bacon and get cooking. After awhile, I hear people walking down the stairs having a conversation. I place the food on the counter and grab my portion.

"What smells good?" Vikk asks with Josh next to him.

"I made breakfast for anyone who wants some" I say while Vikk grabs a plate and sits down with Josh. Not too long afterwards I hear people walk towards us and grab a plate as well. We all sit down, eating our food and having a nice conversation with each other. The only person missing from this breakfast is Ethan. I finished my food and put my plate in the dishwasher. I grab the last amount of food that was left and put on a plate to the side. I start to walk out until Josh stops me.

"Hey, can we make a video together. I was thinking about updating the fans about what's going on and making a challenge video. You up for it?" Josh asks putting his plate in the dishwasher as well.

"Yeah! Sounds like fun!" I say. Never have I thought that I would ever make a video with Joshua. Wait, no. Never have I thought that I would get adopted by Josh.

"Can you meet me in the living room in 20 minutes?" Josh asks and I nod. I run to my room and make myself look half- decent. I scroll through twitter for a while and the walk to the living room.

"I have something to ask" Josh says which grabs my attention. "Do you mind if you meet my girlfriend tonight?"

"Not at all!" I say kind of excited. I hear Josh giggle a bit and we start the video.

"Hello everyone! I have someone you should meet" Josh says while pointing at me. I look around the room acting like he's not talking about me then tell the camera my hello.

The video continues with him asking me questions and JJ walks in to scare us... which terrified me. Josh and I need to prank him back. Josh ends the video and he walks to his room to edit it. I follow him because I was always interested about the process of videos.

"We need to prank JJ back" Josh says and I nod. "How about we gift wrap his car. Did you watch Simon's video when he pranked JJ?"

"Yeah but how will we get JJ distracted so we can pull it off?"

"JJ has his moment where he cringe watches movies for hours. Trust me when I say, nobody can bother him when this happens" Josh says I laugh. I can actually see that happen.

-------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading the whole chapter ^-^

Love you all!

Bye cx