Chapter 16

I wake up alone on the couch with a blanket tucked in.

"Morning" I hear a raspy Vikk say. He walks with 2 coffee cups in his hands and hands me one. I take a sip from one and taste the sweet cream immediately.

"Morning" I respond back.

"Once you're done with your coffee I'll show you your room and you can get ready for today" Vikk says and I nod. It takes at least 10 minutes for me to finish and I hand the cup to Vikk.

"This way!" Vikk says and I follow him to my room. I thank him and get my clothes out that I'm going to wear today. I put them on, fix up my hair and put some make-up on. I walk out of my room to find Simon and Vikk talking to each other at the front door.

"Hey Simon" I say. Simon waves at my direction saying hello. I walk down the hall and give Simon a quick hug.

"We ready to go to the park?" Vikk asks me and I nod. We walk out the door feeling the breeze hit us. We walk down the street towards the park; apparently the park was only a few blocks away. During the walk we would joke around, pushing each other playfully. The strange thing is, I had a feeling someone was watching me. At times I would look around to see if someone was there but not a sign, just a man sitting on the bench smoking a cigarette but not bothering us at all.

We make it to the park and I sprint to swings. Vikk and Simon join me and we all swing together. Eventually they stop but I continue swinging, they get off the swings because Simon gets a phone call and Vikk follows him. They tell me it's about the merch stuff and need to deal with it. They walk away quite far because the swings were loud as fuck, if this was business, they needed to hear what it was about. They walk to the other side of the park which isn't that far away but a decent run.

I feel a sharp yank and a towel over my mouth. I let out a violent scream with attracts the guys, they start running after me but I start getting dizzy. The person picks me up and runs towards a car with the back door open. I'm being kidnapped. I try to see what I can, Simon and Vikk are trying to run towards me but everything's happening too quickly. I also see a man with a black beard run towards us and grab the kidnapper. Another person gets out of the car but I'm too drugged up to see who. The person stabs the man on the leg and shoves him into the car as well. One of the kidnappers get into the driver's seat and the other puts the same cloth that I had over his mouth. We're quickly out of the scene with Vikk and Simon chasing the car.

That's when I pass out...

Things are only going to get crazier from this point on.

Enjoy!