Chapter 3

Media: the house they all live in.

Caroline's pov*

I start unpacking until I find a photo of my old family... I miss them so much. I have a new family now tho! I put the photo on the desk face down and continue unpacking.

When I finish unpacking, I open the door and take a deep breath. Why am I afraid to go down stairs? I walk down the stairs (in this story the house is only 2 floors and all the boys live there.) to the living room. Nobody's here? I walk to the room next door which was the kitchen.

"Hey Caroline! Do you want anything to eat?" Simon asks when I walk in. Everyone was looking at me now and for some reason I'm quiet.

"No, I'm ok" I say quietly to Simon. I see an open seat next to Josh and sit down there.

"You ok?" Josh says calmly to me. Everyone look concerned but why? Because I'm quiet? I'm ok, just really shy.

"I'm fine" I respond smiling. I'm not sure if it's a real or fake smile. Josh and Vikk who was also next to me squeezes my arm safely and smile.

"So Caroline" Harry smirks. "What's your favorite video game?"

"Gta 5" I say laughing.

"Ay are you good?" JJ asks with a devilish smile

"I don't know JJ, do you want to see?"

"ITS ON!" JJ and Ethan say at the same time. Funny, they think they're going to beat me.

"ITS ON THEN!" I respond back. Damn that confidence, haven't felt that confident for a long time!

"2 vs 2 then. Me and my daughter vs JJ and Ethan" Josh says and I smile, I really like having a father that wants to spend time with his daughter. I feel like the other boys are my family as well, it's only been 2 hour and I feel so much safer, happier, and more confident.

Josh's pov* (going back a little bit)

"Hey Caroline! Do you want anything to eat?" Simon says kindly. I turn around and see Caroline at the door way. I'm so happy that my friends care about Caroline as much as I do. Simon and Vikk talked to me earlier about maybe taking her shopping this week.

"No I'm ok" She says quietly. Is she shy, hopefully soon she won't be afraid to talk to us. She walks to the seat next to me and sits down.

"Are you ok?" I can try and ask what I can do. I know it's going to take time but I don't want her to live somewhere where she isn't comfortable.

"Im fine" She smiles. I smile back and squeeze her arm and see Vikk trying to comfort her as well. I've known Vikk for a long time and he's a brother to me, it means a lot to see him care.

I really want to know her past, I don't care if it's fucked up I want to help her. Is that wrong? I want to know what she's been through, really badly!

Caroline's pov*

"Do you guys want to go to Nandos?" Tobi asks the group. Everyone says yes but I never went to Nandos.

"What is a so called Nandos?" I ask and everyone gasps.

"Nandos is the savior of this world, the food that helps people, the best thing ever, how can you not know what that is!" JJ says and I laugh.

"Thanks JJ for the description"

"No problem" We head out the door towards the car. Josh is driving and Simon is in the passengers seat. Vikk, Tobi, and me are in the back. Harry, JJ, and Ethan go in a separate car. We drive to Nandos and walk in, first look at the menu and I'm in love. It took a while for our food to get ready but when it was done, we dug in. It's was silent, not even kidding. None of the guys said one word and I don't blame them!

We finished and left Nandos. Apparently we are going to the mall. We walk in and I sprint to the hot topic. I pick out a Panic at the disco shirt and a 5 seconds of summer sweater, some posters and pins. Josh wouldn't let me see the cost off all of the things. We walked into other stores and then left the mall.

"That was fun" Harry says sarcastically. I learned a new fact today, Harry HATES the mall. Oh well. We make it home and everyone separates. I walk to my room and put my stuff away.

"Caroline can we have a talk?" What did I do? Oh fuck. "Can you tell me about yourself? Like your past." Ah shitty shitters. I trust him but it's only one day. Do I? No. But I trust him... Maybe? FUCKKKKK.

"Yeah I guess"

"You can stop whenever you want if it gets too much" Josh says calmly.

-----------------------------------------
I'm going to stop it right there. Hue hue hue hue

Please vote and comment if you like the story. Thank you and have a great day💕