Chapter 7

We all finished eating and put away the leftovers. I felt a little tired so I went to my room getting ready for bed. Freya was staying over for the night. Freya's such a sweetheart! We were talking about Tv Shows and she told me how she met Josh. They met in a restaurant when they crashed into each other, love at first sight I guessing.

I was looking through twitter until someone knocked on my door.

"Yeah?" I asked and both Vikk and Simon come in. I swear, I can't get peace and quite without someone bothering me.

"Ok we need to talk to you about something" Simon says giggling.

"What is it?"

"Me and Simon are going home soon to visit family, we wanted you to come along" Vikk said smiling like a weirdo. (In this story Simon and Vikk live kinda close)

"Ok" I say excited. I have to admit, I do want to know their family.

"They wanted to meet you since day one, we talked to Josh about it and he said ok" Simon says.

"And we won't be gone for long, maybe 3 days?" Vikk says asking Simon.

"Yup!" Simon says still giggling.

"When are we leaving" I ask.

"In a week, on Monday" Vikk says walking out the room skipping.

"Get some sleep munchkin" He says messing with my hair before leaving. I swear this boy...

I get dressed for bed and go to sleep. I didn't have any weird dreams like the last one but i'm still wondering what that was about.

I wake up to the fire alarm going off. Ugh.

Running down the stairs I find Josh running out of his room as well.

"Good Morning?" He questions scratching his head. I laugh and run to the kitchen only to find JJ and Ethan trying to get some smoke out of the house. It wasn't anything crazy, they burned something and smoke reached to the smoke alarm.

"MORNING" The both say yelling.

"What did you do?" I question.

"PANCAKES" They both say and I laugh. Of course they would find a way to burn pancakes.

"HELP" JJ yells and I fan the room with a piece of paper. Everyone eventually comes downstairs and helps with the smoke.

"How do you burn pancakes?" Tobi asks giving up on the smoke.

"DON'T QUESTION IT" Ethan yells and laughs afterwords.

"WELL IM QUESTIONING IT" Tobi yells back and grabs an apple. I stop fanning and so does everyone else but JJ and Ethan. They're still stressing out about the smoke even though there's none left.

"Well that was fun" Harry says breaking the silence. Well all laugh and walk our separate ways. Simon, Vikk, Tobi, Harry and I walk back to our rooms while Josh and Freya go to the living room. JJ and Ethan are still working on the non-existent smoke. I walk back to the room and check what time it was.

11:00 am.

I lay down and look at Youtube to watch something new. Before I know it, it's 1:00 pm.