Chapter 6

Caroline's pov

"FOR FUCKS SAKE JJ" I hear Vikk yell across the hall. Josh and I exchange looks and run over to his room. we open the door to see a whip creamed, egged Vikk and a dying of laughter JJ. I run to grab a towel but when I come back, I find Vikk trying to hug JJ, and succeeds.

"JJ LOOK AT WHAT YOU DID TO MY ROOM" Vikk yells and JJ falls to the floor dying of laughter. Josh and I look at eachother and Josh points a Vikk and mouths "want him on our team?". I nod and see JJ grab his camera which was on the floor and run to the bathroom to clean himself up.

"Thanks" Vikk says when I hand him the towel.

"JJ scared me and Caroline earlier when I was making a video for my channel. We were thinking about a revenge plan and we could use an extra person" Josh says.

"We were thinking about wrapping his car with wrapping paper" I say

"Nope, we're covering his car with gift wrap and a shit ton of tape" Vikk says still frustrated with JJ.

"I like your thinking" I say and Josh nods. I look at my phone and see its 6 pm.

"I'm kind of hungry, what about you guys?" I ask and see them nod.

"I think we have pasta in the fridge" Vikk says while looking around his room, "I'll go downstairs after I clean my room".

"I'll make the pasta and you be my partner?" Josh asks and I nod. We walk downs stairs and I give Josh the pasta to make.

After a while Vikk comes down and joins the party. Not too long after the doorbell rings and I go to answer.

"Hi. You must be Caroline" The woman at the door says. I'm guessing she's Josh's girlfriend.

"Hey!" Josh comes up from behind me and goes to hug her. "Freya, Caroline, Caroline, Freya"

"Hello Freya" I say smiling. We all walk back to kitchen and Vikk gives Freya a hug. Josh grabs some plates and puts the pasta on the counter for us to eat.

"Enjoy" Josh says and we all dive in. I had a conversation with Freya and she's honestly so nice.

Josh's pov

I was talking to Vikk and saw Caroline and Freya laughing. I can't help but smile at the sight.

"Aww Joshua, you genuinely look happy" Vikk says bringing me out of my thought.

"It's my little family" I say and Vikk smiles.

"I'm happy for you. Hopefully one day I can have a family of my own"

"I think you'll have a family one day. You just have to find the love of your life" I say and Vikk smiles.

"It's a long-term plan" Vikk says and I laugh.