Chapter 1

Caroline's Pov

"Caroline get up there's people coming soon!" Miss Lawrence yells. I hate her so much. Not once has she been nice to me! Only if there's people coming, then she tries... "Tries".

I get out of bed and look at the clock, 10:30. I have time, people don't start coming until 12:00. I grab my clothes and walk down the stairs.

"Hey Caroline" I hear walking down. I see its sweet and innocent Stacy. I greet her back and continue walking. I don't really have a best friend, I only have people who "know me". I make it to the kitchen and grab the cereal.

"Pass me a bowl" Stacy says. I do as she says and grab the milk on the way.

"You don't talk much do you?" Stacy questions. I don't do I? I was adopted... 3 years ago? It was a couple which were really nice at first but after a while, it stopped. They abused me to the point where everything was bruised and I couldn't move. One day my "parents" left the house and I crawled to my neighbors house. They called the police and I went back to the orphanage. My real "family" abandoned me 8 years ago with the last words being "Remember honey, we'll be back. We love you no matter what." Ever since that day, I just waited... Thinking friends wouldn't be worth it because i'd leave them. But they leave me instead.

"Sorry. Never realised that I'm this quiet."

"No No No! Don't be sorry. Its 100% fine. Everyone around here just wants to talk to you!" Really? Why me? Funny. I'm here thinking nobody want me. Weird...

By the time we finished out small conversation and cereal, it was 11:30.

"I'll be right back" I tell Stacy. I walk to my room and grab my phone and headphones. Walking back to the kitchen, I turn on Miniminter's newest video. "ADOPTING?" was the title. Wait what? They're adopting? I turn on the video and listen.

"So me and the Sidemen were thinking of adopting a girl! Don't know why!"

"IT WAS JOSH'S IDEA!" I hear JJ yell in the background.

"Ey and she will be amazing!" Josh tells the camera. So I'm guessing Josh is adopting?

"Josh is going to adopt a girl!" oh... There we go...

"EVERYONE GO TO THE AUDITORIUM FOR THE FUTURE PARENT'S TO MEET YOU" I was interrupted by the intercom. Damn, the sidemen are adopting? Hmmm what if they come to my orphanage?

I walk into the auditorium to my seat on the stage. The way this works is if the adopter wants to question you, they choose your number. Mine is 12.

I start seeing all the couples walking in one after another. I put on my headphones and look down at my phone. I turn on Pandora and "7 years" turns on.

The song was about to end until Mrs. Lawrence yanks my headphones off and tells me "that group wants to see you." she points at a group that have their backs to me. I start walking to them until someone turns to see me... I swear... It was Vikk... Like Vikkstar...

"AY JOSH YOUR GIRL IS HERE" Vikk says which makes everyone's attention go to me. Josh walks up to me and says "So tell me about yourself"

Everyone was looking at me. I mean it's great and all but I'm shy.

"Umm. I like playing Fallout 4, iliketowatchyoutubevideos, teal is my favor..."

"Can you repeat the second one" Simon says giggling softly.

"I like YouTube" I say quietly but enough for them to hear.

"I enjoy pizza... I mean, who doesn't" I say giggling and I guess that made everyone else giggle. Oh. My. Lord. I. Just. Made. The. Sidemen. Giggle.... BROOOOOOO!

"How long have you been here?" Ethan asks. They looked concerned about Ethan asking that but I just responded confidently.

"I think 8 years?" I say questioning myself a bit. Im 14 and came here when I was around 5-6. Everyone was surprised of my response apparently because I hear Harry said in the background "How? She's so sweet and pretty?" I smile. Not because he said I looked pretty but that I was sweet. I haven't had a compliment about my personality for a long ass time.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Josh's pov

I feel so bad for her... She doesn't even know how long she's been here.

"Simon, I'm going to adopt her. She seems really nice and she's been here too long." I whisper to Simon.

"I hoped you would mate. She would be a great part of the family!" Simon whispered back.

I walk towards Mrs. Lawrence to grab the papers.
-----------------------------------------------------------

I'm going to leave it off here guys!

I hope you enjoy this story!

Love you all and have a great day❤