Chapter 15

After awhile of spending time with Simon and his mom, it started to get late.

"Hey Carol, are you ready to go to Vikk's house?" Simon asks me and I nod. I give Simon's mom a hug and walk to Vikk's house holding Simon's hand for some reason; he's a brother to me. We make it to Vikk's house and Simon knocks on the door, Vikk answers.

"Caroline! Simon! Come in you guys!" Vikk says gesturing to come in.

"Ladies first" Simon says. I bow saying thank you and walk in. Vikk leads us into a room that looks like a living room. His mom is watching some tv while his dad is on the phone scrolling down what looks like is facebook.

"Mom, Dad, Caroline's here!" Vikk says and they turn around smiling. Vikk's mom gets up first and his dad follows.

"Hi Caroline! I'm Vikk's mom but you can call me granny!" Vikk's mom says and I smile. I have a lot of grandmas, jeez.

"And I'm Vikk's dad but you can call me gramps!" Vikk's dad says and I nod.

"Simon! How are you?" Gramps says and leads Simon to the kitchen.

"Boys, am I right?" Granny says and I laugh. Vikk gives her a look but joins the joke.

"I know right, they're horrible" Vikk jokes and we all laugh. After awhile of back and forth conversation, Simon and Gramps come out of the kitchen.

"I can't believe they lost the game" Simon says. "Caroline I need to go back home so I'll see you tomorrow morning. We're going to go to the park tomorrow so get a goodnights rest!" I nod and get engulfed into a huge hug from Simon. Simon tells everyone good bye and leaves to his home.

"Alright kids, we're going to bed. Vikk make sure you show Caroline her room and let her get comfortable!" Granny says and Vikk nods.

"Good night!" I say and they go onto their merry way.

"Movie night?" Vikk asks turning on Netflix (Not going to be Netflix and Chill ya nasty).

"Yes!" I say and grab the blanket closest to me and snuggle into it. Vikk turns on the movie UP and the beginnings made both of us cry.

In the middle of the movie, I started to get really tired. I thought that closing my eyes for a couple of seconds wouldn't hurt anyone. Eventually passed out, falling into a deep sleep.

Sorry this one is short and took a long time to update.

I'm working on some stuff 😏

Anyway have a wonderful day!

Love you guys💕