Chapter 5

It was finally Friday. My first week at the uni was almost over! I was so satisfied by how everything was going. I loved my classes! I've even meet some very nice people in them, but even with my somewhat new friends I still stayed the whole week locked in my room reading or watching TV. Natalie didn't show up at the dorm too much only from time to time to get more clothes. She has been spending every breathing moment with Louis. When they were together, they were literally the most adorable couple ever, so I never complained.

I stared at the board, waiting to be dismissed. It was my last class of the day and I desperately wanted to leave to go do something. Maybe Natalie would invite me to another party, so I didn't have to stay all alone.

~

I heard a knock on the door. I hesitated a little thinking it could of been har- nah. I haven't seen him all week ever since what happen on Sunday. I missed him. I don't know what I missed cause he was a jerk, maybe it was the way he made my stomach explode with butterfly's whenever he would look at me, I don't know, but what I did know is that I shouldn't even pay him attention he's just another dick.

I opened the door and surely it was Natalie.

"Hey bitch, what's up" she walked past me into the room "sorry I haven't been here all week, I've been with Louis, I promise ill try to stay more this next week okay?" She smiled and turned back to her closet picking out a dress.

"You comin right?" I looked at her confused "there's a party tonighttt duh, and dress nice, your admirer is going to be there"

"Who w-" she stopped me and pointed to the closet signaling me to find something nice.

I grabbed a white lace dress I had never worn out, I never really got the chance to, and my white pumps out from my closet and put them on.

"Damn girl you look good" I laughed at her comment

'You think?'

"Yes, now lets put some makeup on you, cause you look like a mess up here" she made hand signals toward my face then pulled my face in to hers as she carefully put mascara and some other makeup products on my face.

I looked in the mirror to see what Natalie had done to my face. I was surprised. It turned out so good, I looked good. I smiled admiring myself in the mirror.

~

We arrived at the house a bit early. It was still daylight and the house was empty. It looking different without the crowds of people everywhere dancing and mingling. It was actually quite huge.

"Steph you can go to the living room and watch some TV if you want, me and Natalie are going up stairs" he winked at me and started laughing. They ran up the stairs and turned a corner and disappeared leaving me alone. Like always. I made myself at home, laid back on the couch with a the remote to the large TV in my hands. I was watching cartoons laughing at the stupid jokes that weren't even funny.

Someone cleared their throat startling me, I looked around and at the corner of the living room was Harry, he was in only a towel, his hair soaking wet. I felt my jaw drop. He body was so toned, with tattoos scattered all over his left arm and a big butterfly on his stomach with two birds flying above it. It was girly but it looked extremely hot on him.

We stared at each other in silence before hearing a door open, he left quickly looking back at me a few times as he walked away. Zayn appeared

"Oh hey babe, Louis told me you guys were here, but I didn't think you'd be all alone. Whatcha watchin?" He said in his cute accent propping himself next to me on the couch.

"Oh, um I'm not sure some weird cartoons" I giggled.

We talked for what seemed like hours about school, and random subjects that came into our heads.

"So, yea babe I gotta go get changed, party's gonna starts soon" he got up and walked away. His head popped up from the corner again "oh and you look pretty hot" he winked then disappeared.

~

It didn't take long for the house to get full of people and the music to start roaring. I decided to get my first drink of the night and let loose a little.

After a few more drinks, I couldn't think straight I was going nuts dancing and grinding on random strangers. I calmed down a bit and went looking for the guys.

I found them all on the couch in a circle talking to each other.

"Hey guys whatcha durin" I couldn't talk properly but I didn't care.

"We are playing truth or dare want to join?" They were playing a game, how childish I laughed to myself but still accepted, sitting down next to some blond bitch that kept staring at Harry.

"Niall, truth or dare?" Natalie asks

"Dare"

"I dare you to....kiss any girl in our circle" he looks straight towards me. Oh no, not me, crap.

He leaned in close to my face and his lips connected with mine, his tongue practically begged for entrance. The kissed stopped and he backed up. We both laughed

"Your a good kisser' he said still smirking. Wow so was he. I looked at Harry he had his head down starring at the carpet.

"Welp Harry it's your turn! truth or dare?"

"Dare" he said in a pissed off tone

"I dare you to take one of the girls upstairs to your room and do whatever you want to her for 10 minutes, we will be counting" my eyes widen as he looks at the girl next to me and picks her up off the floor leading her to the stairs.

10 minutes passed. They still hadn't come down stairs.

My stomach flipped when they came back after another 5 minutes, their hairs and their clothes messed up obviously showing they had a good time up there. I felt tears forming in my eyes so I did something I really shouldn't of.

I jumped up onto nialls lap and grabbed his face crashing are lips together. I tugged on his hair and we shared a sloppy kiss grabbing on to his shirt almost wanting to rip it off I straddled him on the couch and we kept the kissing going whilst swirling my hips around his lap feeling his erection grow. it reminded me of when me and har- no shut up. I kept on going until i felt like i was running out of breath. Maybe it was a little bit too much pda but I didn't care at the moment.

I sat back up on his lap wrapping my arms around him and looked at everyone. They all looked confused at what I just did. I looked over to Harry he was just as shocked as everyone else.

He grabbed the blond girls waist and pulled her into him making out with her. His hands slid down to her ass and he lifted her up, her legs around his waist and carried her back upstairs. I looked at Niall, he was speechless. Everyone's heads snapped towards me. I shrugged my shoulders like I didn't know what was going on and got off Niall's lap to get another drink. I needed it.

After a while Harry came back without the blond, his curls messy all over his forehead and his shirt practically opened all the way. I took another drink from my drink, the alcohol was soothing.

"What the hell was that all about?" Louis questioned Harry

"Nothing I was horny" he replied causing me to spit back my drink into my cup.

We continued to play truth or dare.

"Louis truth or dare" I asked

"Truth" I heard a few boo's from some of the boys and he flipped them off.

"Is it true that you love Natalie" I said not having anything better to ask. I watched as his face turned red and Natalie couldn't stop smiling.

"Truth" he said and leaning in kissing Natalie on the forehead. Earning him alot of ews from the boys and aws from the girls.

"It's your turn again harry truth or dare?"

"Truth"

"Is it true that your a dick, and you actually like Stephanie so you did that shit with that blond cause you were jealous" his face turned pale

"T-false"

"AHH WE ALL HEARD IT MATE YOU WERE GOING TO SAY TRUTH" zayn yells

"No I didn't you dick now shut up and let's move on"

After waiting for everyone to do their dares or say their truths it was finally my turn.

"Truth of dare steph"

"Dare" I blurted out

"I dare you to run around the house naked" my cheeks burn up again, and everyone laughs even Harry.

"No, absolutely not"

"Ah c'mon, you pussy" I hear Harry yell over the loud music, he looks amused by this dare, but I wasn't going to do it, no way in hell, not with all those perverted guys out their.

"Nope" everyone boo'ed me and moved on.

I checked my phone, it was only 3am, my head was pounding and I had the urge to puke everywhere. I stumbled off of nialls lap and ran to the nearest bathroom, throwing myself down next to the toilet.

"Hey" I looked up to find Harry at the door. He looked worried. "Do you want me to hold your hair back?" I nodded my head.

[NOTE] Welp, if your reading this I love you and ill be uploading the trailer very very soooonnnn :) hoped you've enjoyed it so far :)