19. Leaving

I arrived at my house at 12:30, collecting my case and my phone. I checked my phone and it read: 3 missed calls Seth. All of a sudden bright head lights shone through the front window-it was Josh-I locked the front door and slipped the key underneath the map. I reluctantly climbed into the car "you ready?" Josh asked.

" yep" I lied. On the way to the airport I sent Seth a reassuring text:

'Please don't follow me,Josh will look after me. I don't want you to get hurt or even killed because of me. I promise you I'll be safe. I love you xxx'

I flew to Italy at 2:30 with regret, sadness and doubt filling my head.

SETH

I shouldn't of let her go, I've just let her go get killed. I needed to go tell somebody, somebody that would help me get her back. I previously tried to get hold of Bella and Edward but I couldn't get through, so I raced to Jacob's. My fist hammered against the front door and to my luck Jacob answered. "Seth, it's too early in the morning. What are you doing here?" He grumbled.

"It's Amelia," I pleaded.

" what, is she okay?" He said with a changed toned of voice.

"She's gone to voulturi, to try rescue her brother."

"Ok, have you tried getting through to Bella and Edward?" Jacob asked while getting into the Rabbit.

"Yeah but they're not picking up." I explained.

"Well I think we should go have a talk with the other Cullens" Jacob suggested.

"Well meet me in half an hour outside Charlie's house, I need go tell Leah that Josh has gone as well."

"Ok,"Jake agreed.

I phased and raced to my house. Carefully I creeped to Leah 's room and gently shaked her to wake her-which she wasn't pleased about. "Seth, what do you want, it's 1:30 in the morning?"

"It's Amelia and Josh they've gone to the voulturi. They..."

"What?! Why would they do that?" She interrupted.

" I'll tell you on the way." I replied.

We ran to Charlie's and met Jake there, there was one thing I knew already,that was we needed to get them before Charlie and my mom came home otherwise there would be questions. "Any news?" I asked.

" Blondie said she got through to them and they're going to meet us at the airport." Jake said.

We met Edward , Bella and Nessie at the airport and flew to Italy in the hope we would get to them in time.

AMELIA

We reached volterra and headed to the clock tower across the square. Already I could smell the rancid scent of vampire, no smell of wolf yet. There was a tall and broad bloodsucker on the door. " what do you two want?" The bloodsucker demanded.

"Erm, we're here to see Aro." I replied nervously.

"Follow me." the broad vampire said smuggly.

I gulped.

We were led to a great domed room with marble floors and columns. Three throne like chairs stood in the middle, with books stacked around them. "Ah, Felix have you brought us lunch?" A familiar soft voice asked.

"No, visitors." Felix disagreed.

I stepped forward. " Amelia Swan" I gulped.