E l e v e n

Another shitty day at work over. Finally Friday.

This week has gone by quick, I am glad.

Denis hasn't tried to approach me. I kinda wish I got to go off at him more, he doesn't fully realise how much he fucked me up.

I thought I was going to spend the rest of my life with that man. He felt so right back then, everything did. Now everything has changed, and our relationship was broken beyond repair.

I gave him so many chances, after he cheated or let me down. I was a stupid little girl. Immature and spoilt. I guess Denis's reckless lifestyle was what attracted me to him, he was a man who couldn't contain himself, a man who was filled with anger and sadness. A man I thought I could change.

Obviously not.

Tonight my mom decided to have Matty stay over at her house, she insisted on me having some alone time after I told her about the little incident with Denis.

Due to the sudden night of freedom, I decided to just stay in and have a couple glasses of wine. Of course a couple glasses turned into the whole bottle and I was feeling pretty intoxicated.

I currently had some music on, dancing around like an idiot in one of my huge shirts from when I was pregnant. Freedom felt nice, I've missed it.

There was a sudden knock on my door, maybe it was the pizza man. Wait. I didn't order pizza? Oh god I'm too drunk.

I turned off the music and tumbled towards the door, swinging it open.

James.

"James?" I chuckled. "What are you doing here?"

"Uh- I've got some bad news." He muttered, eyeing my outfit choice.

"What is it?" I slurred.

"Dasha found out about Denis trying to kiss you- she's freaking out and keeps saying she's gonna come here and flip her shit." He sighed.

I laughed loudly. "Oh my god, that is hilarious. Tell her where I live, please."

Who does this bitch think she is? Rocky? She should be mad at Denis, after all he kissed me.

"Are you drunk?" He frowned.

I nodded, accidentally hiccuping slightly. "Just a lil bit."

"Oh god." He groaned. "This is a serious matter."

"Serious matter? He kissed me! I pushed him away from me and told him to fuck off!" I defended, swaying slightly. "Bring her here, oh my that'd be a fun time."

He shook his head and chuckled. "You're crazy. Well I thought I'd just let you know- just incase. She won't find out if Denis doesn't tell her."

I nodded and thanked him. We then exchanged goodbyes and I shut the door.

As soon as I reached my living room I laughed loudly. God how the tables have turned.

Dasha, welcome to what Denis is really like. A cheating liar.

I was way too drunk to function right now.

Suddenly there was another knock on my door.

"Oh for fucksake!" I groaned, walking to the door and swinging it open.

"James I- Denis?" I frowned.

"Uh hey." He said, resting his hand on the door frame.

"What do you want?" I slurred.

"Is Matty here?"

I shook my head. "Nope he's in my moms."

He nodded. "Oh. I take it you've heard about-"

"Dasha?" I chuckled. "Yeah. Funny shit right?"

He frowned. "Why are you drunk? This isn't funny- she broke up with me!"

"Denis what does any of this have to do with me? You kissed me. I pushed you away." I said, raising a brow. "It's your own fault she broke up with you."

"Can I ask you something?"

"Ugh." I groaned. "What now?"

"Can I kiss you again?"

"You literally just broke up with Dasha. Oh my god."

"You look hot." He smirked.

"Uh thanks?" I frowned. "Listen, I'm way too drunk right now so you might as well just leave."

I was feeling way too vulnerable. I was pissed, I could kiss anything right now.

There was an awkward silence before Denis put his hands on my waist, pulling me closer. My eyes widened. Why wasn't I protesting!?

"I know you want to kiss me." He smirked.

I shook my head. "I- I don't."

He chuckled before shaking his head and leaning in, kissing me hungrily.

I responded moments later, about to push him off me before I thought 'fuck it.'

I grabbed him by the collar of his shirt and brought him inside, slamming the door shut with my foot.

He then pinned me angrily against the wall, attacking my neck.

"I still fucking hate you." I gasped, unable to stop him due to the pleasure I was receiving.

It felt so wrong. Yet so right.

He ushered me to jump as I did so, wrapping my legs around his waist. He cupped my ass whilst carrying me to my room.

What the fuck is happening?