T h i r t y - T h r e e

(not actually Lana but this is her style of dress)

Love.

The cliche word that can be used to describe the feeling of needing someone.

When I look into those brown eyes, those beautiful eyes that grimace a slight hazel when he's angry, I know what love is.

Hand in hand, I locked my orbs onto his knowing that he is what I need. He, is who I love.

"Lana, The first day I met you I knew you had to be mine, you're so stubborn yet you would rip out your own heart to save someone you barely know. I wasn't living until I met you again, you were my other half for so long. I knew we would meet again- you matter so much to me and everyone around you. You've given me so much, your love and a beautiful child. That is all I'll ever need. I'd swallow glass just to see you smile. Matty looks just like you and God, I know he's going to grow up so happy. You do not realize how beautiful you are, I find myself adoring you more by the day. Over the years, I've noticed the smallest things about you. You scrunch up your nose when your angry, you make the best waffles ever" He paused, chuckling slightly. "You hate your birthmark, the tiny white patch that occupies your lower back- but I think it's adorable, you cry at everything. I wanted to make sure today went amazing for you babe. I love you more than you will ever know, Lana."

The crowd slightly awed at Denis's vow. I struggled to stop the tears from falling.

"Nerd." I whispered, smiling happily. Those vows definitely beat mine.

"Now." The priest smiled, "Do you, Denis Alexandrovich Shaforostov take Lana Anastasia Liska to be your lawfully wedded wife, in sickness and in health, for richer for poorer?"

Denis held the ring and placed it at the top of my finger before speaking, "I, Denis Alexandrovich Shaforostov take the Lana Anastasia Liska to be my lawfully wedded wife, In sickness and in health, for richer for poorer."

The ring was then glided down, now occupying the engagement one.

The pure feeling of bliss was all that I could feel. Denis and I have been waiting for this day for a long time.

Then with a shaky breath, I took the gold ring and held Denis's hand. All eyes were on us.

"I, Lana Anastasia Liska take thee to be my lawfully wedded husband- in sickness and in health, for richer for poorer."

now it is real.

"I now pronounce you husband and wife, you may kiss the bride!"

Everyone cheered as my Denis's lips met mine, Lana Shaforostov. I couldn't help but smile through it.

"We're fucking married baby!" Denis cheered smugly, sweeping me off my feet- literally and running out of the church.

"See you at reception!"

"Wait!" I laughed loudly once we got outside, "Matty!"

Denis and I cackled at our dumbness before he set me down, ran inside and got Matty off of my mom. I held Matty in my arms as we ran towards the beautiful vintage car.

*****************************************

"Congratulations!" Another family member smiled as she walked past me.

"Thank you!" I beamed, straightening out my dress.

"Hello Wife" Denis smirked, wrapping his arms around me.

"Hey Husband." I chuckled, pretending to gag.

"Having fun?" He asked, handing me a glass of champagne.

I nodded quickly, overlooking the beautiful venue.

So many people were here, dancing, laughing, drinking.

"You look so handsome in a suit, it's word not seeing you in your usual attire." I giggled, resting my hands on his chest.

Denis chuckled, "Well as much as I wanted to, I can't wear skinnys with a suit."

I smiled, shaking my head at his goofiness.

"Hey lovebirds!" Ben called, we both turned our heads.

"It's dance time for the new couple." He chuckled, I shook my head and laughed.

Denis led me to the floor surrounded by fairy lights.

Chords from my favorite song began to play. Denis's hands rested on my waist.

I rested my head on his shoulder as we swayed.

"This is so perfect." I smiled, tearing up slightly as I seen Matty clapping his hands.

"All for you baby. You deserve the best" Denis replied, making me grin from ear to ear.

"After everything, here we are. Married." I whispered, it's still quite hard to believe.

It feels like yesterday Denis ran over to me with my phone, begging for a chance.

Faith. Faith is real, I'm marrying the man of my dreams. My first love, my first friend, my first everything.

Matty then ran up to us, Denis picked him up.

I giggled as he began to dance around in Denis's arms. My two favorite men in the world.

My mom snapped a picture of the three of us, dancing and giggling.

It's the most beautiful thing.

Never in a million years did I think I'd be here at 24, married to the love of my life with the most beautiful child.

I love you, Denis Stoff.

******************************

DO U REALIZE HOW SAD IT WAS TO END THIS I'VE BEEN WRITING FAULT FOR SO LONG OH MY GOD

THANK YOU ALL FOR STICKING WITH MY SHITTY UPDATES AND BORING CHAPTERS

BUT DONT FEAR, I HAVE A NEW STORY OUT TO KEEP U RUNNING

ILYSM THANK U!!