T e n

"Fuck!" Denis yelled, running a hand through his hair.

"What the fuck! Why did you do that! You have a girlfriend!" I continued to yell. Completely in shock from what just happened. "You seem to forget that I hate your guts! Jesus Christ Denis!"

"I- I don't know what just happened." He sighed. "-do not tell Dasha."

"You make me sick Denis." I spat.

That was probably the exact same thing he told her two years ago.

"I don't know it was just a spur of the moment kinda thing." He shrugged. "I thought I was the reason you were crying."

I rubbed my temples. "Leave Denis. The world doesn't revolve around you."

"Fuck. Just promise you won't tell Dasha." He panicked.

"Just leave! God! You think it's okay to fucking kiss me after all the shit you've put me through?! One visit with your kid isn't gonna make me magically fall onto my knees and love you again! I hate you Denis!" I screamed.

"It's not my god damn fault! You're the only thing in my mind! I can't get you out of my fucking head! You've always been the one I go back to! I just- I just want you again Lana. I want you. I don't care if you hate me. I swear to fucking god I'm gonna have you again. You're mine."

My eyes widened. Is this man for real?

"Denis no! Stop! Stop leaving my life for long periods and then popping back in and trying to make me yours! I don't belong to anyone. I'm not yours and I never will be ever again. The trust is gone just as well as the feelings. Now leave before you make a scene!" I whisper yelled. "You have Dasha. Now run back to her just like you did two years ago."

He groaned loudly, resting his hand on the door frame.

"Is that what you want?"

"Yes." I scoffed.

"I don't believe you at all, you know."

"Well good for you."

"You don't want me to go back to her. Fuck I don't even want to." He sighed.

"Go away." I said quietly.

"Lana please for fucksake. I need you. After all we've been through you want it all to end like this?"

"All 'this' ended two years ago, Denis. You're a little late."

"Whatever." He mumbled.

I awkwardly stood there, wanting to slam my door in his stupid face.

For the second time in my life, Denis has popped back in and tried to get me back.

I was not falling for it. I'm not the same girl I was back then.

Now, I'm self conscious. Trying to be confident and putting on a rude act to make everyone get away from me.

"You really have fucking changed dude." Denis spat.

"Why? Because I'm not stupid enough to fall for that petty speech back there? No Denis, I matured."

"And I haven't?" He snapped. "You don't know me and I don't know you."

"Exactly. So please, leave my house."

"You don't give anyone a chance Lana. Fuck you." He snapped before storming off.

I sighed heavily and slammed the door. I was beyond stressed out.

What the hell just happened.

I walked into Matty, who had managed to fall asleep. I chuckled and gently picked him up, bringing him to his room and placing him in his bed.

How does he fall asleep with yelling? I'll never know.

I walked back into the living room and threw myself down onto the sofa.

I can't believe he tried to kiss me. Why would he fuck around with my feelings like that?

I needed to get away from him.

He needed to leave me alone.

The feelings I had are gone.

Or at least I'd like to think so.

One thing I noticed before I pushed Denis off of me, was that I wanted to kiss back.

Maybe it was just an old habit.

Maybe.

******

This chapter is so short I'm sorry

I DIDN'T WANT TO LEAVE U HANGING FOR TOO LONG