T w e n t y - T h r e e

(Picture above is Lana)
---

Babe, wake up." Denis whines.

"What." I huffed, rubbing my eyes as I slowly adjusted to the light.

"It's Thursday, we leave today."

Fuck. I totally forgot.

A sudden sadness washes over me as I throw my face into the pillow.

"I don't wanna leave Denis." I cried quietly, "I only got to see Matty."

The bed shifted a little and I felt Denis pull me into him tightly. "I know I know, me neither. It sucks but we have to, Veronica will be here in an hour."

"But we're not fighting anymore den, the deal was to tour so we don't hate each other."

"There's a contract Lana, we have no choice. I feel pretty shit right now but we really have to get ready."

"Can you bring Matty into me." I murmur.

Denis then stood up, leaving the room. Minutes later I heard the little footsteps of my baby boy.

I sat up and smiled widely as Denis was holding Mattys hand whilst he attempted to walk.

"Wake up mommy." Matty giggled.

"You wake up!" I chuckled, scrunching up my nose.

Denis passed me Matty as I held him closer than ever.

"Are you gonna stay with Veronica for a little while baby?" I cooed.

"Yay mommy!"

I smiled sadly, leaving Matty is never easy.

-----

I sat in the cab with the most pissed off expression. Veronica had just collected Matty. I was angry that I was forced to leave. I have no choice when I should, this is getting old.

Den and I aren't fighting anymore. We're fine. There is no need for me to be here.

"Lighten up, Lana." Denis sighed.

"Mhm."

"You'll get to see him in a couple months."

"A couple months Denis! Months! Do you even realise how long that is?" I snapped.

"Yes." He tutted, "at least he's with Veronica, he likes her. You could've got a bitch of a nanny."

"Yep."

Denis groaned at my attitude, turning his attention to the window again.

"You're overreacting."

Did he just.

"Excuse me?" I scoffed, raising an eyebrow.

"You heard me. Stop snapping at me its not my fault."

"It's exactly your fault!" I snapped, waving my hands about. "You just had to come after me!"

"Fuck off Lana I'm not in the mood. I'm allowed to miss him too."

I impatiently tapped my nails along my thigh. This boy is lucky we're in a cab right now.

We finally arrived at the venue the bus was parked at. I got out right away, grabbing my things and heading to the bus.

The only noise that could be heard was the clicking of my heels and the dragging of my suitcase.

I may be overreacting. But I'm upset. I had the most amazing two days with Matty, and it was ripped away from me.
All because management are the biggest assholes. Their theory's are shit, I will make it hell for them for doing this to me.

I opened the bus door, Denis and I were the first ones here.

"Could you wait next time?" Denis groaned, closing the door behind him.

I simply walked into the bunk area, throwing my case into the cabinet. "Could you stop?"

"We're not arguing. The guys will be pissed if they find out we're only here and we're fighting."

"That's nice." I hummed.

Denis groaned loudly, tugging at his hair.

"Fuck you." He spat.

The next thing he done shocked me.

I was pressed up against the bus door, Denis's lips attached to mine hungrily.

His hands gripped my waist. I hesitantly kissed back.

"I have a surprise."

"Huh?" I frowned, still out of breath from the make out session.

"Well, before you freaked out..I was gonna tell you." He chuckled. "I've got us tickets to Coachella, vip. Next weekend"

I gasped, covering my mouth as I squealed.

"You're serious?!"

He nodded. His grin wider than ever.

I screamed once again before tangling him into a tight hug.

"Thank you thank you thank you!"

----

This is probably hella short and boring but it was just a filler chapter :)

Ty for sticking with my shitty updates