Damn

Me and Dustin were almost at eachothers throat until Patrick came running downstairs. "I thought I heard Naruto" he smiled. Dustin looked at Patrick than back at me, "Saved by the bell" I laughed rubbing my palms together. "Next time" Dustin chuckled as he walked away. I watched tv for about 10 more minutes before I felt myself getting tired. I tossed Patrick the remote in went up to my room. On my way I heard a conversation coming from my moms room.

"You need to visit him he's your father!"

She was talking to Carnell.

I knew I shouldnt of ease dropped but it sounded intense.

"My only dad is Michael!", "Carnell atleast call him or send him a letter this Fathers Day!", "Why should I, he ruined me!!". It was silent. "Do it for me!" mom said in her saddess voice. It was silent then there were footseteps, I quickly went into my room, hopped on the bed, an pretended to listen to my Ipod. Carnell walked passed my room than returned in stood in my doorway. "Waddup" I said placing my Ipod on the bed. "Is Michael coming here for Fathers Day?" he asked, "Nah we sending him his gifts this year" I said scratching my head. He sighed "Oh aight cool", "Ay maybe you should visit Carnell this year". He looked out the door. "Its worth a shot, might make his day" I smiled. "Would you visit my dad Kelly? Would you give love to the man who took your whole life away?!!" he practically yelled. He kept his eyes on me. I rubbed my face "Carnell look", "No you look!!, yall donot see what I see, get what I go through on a daily, Why is Carnell darker than the others, Is Carnell adopted? Why dont Carnell have good hair? it all fucking sucks in I cant escape it!" his voice became shakey. "You guys have a family Kel, and Im glad Adrian took me in, if it wasnt for auntie I probably wouldnt have one, I may be yall cousin but Im yall brother at heart and it feels good to be apart of something good". Tears begin to fall from his eyes. "I love auntie very much but Mothers Day is the worse for me, how would you feel to have to go visit your mom in a graveyard?". He cried harder. I looked away so Id make sure I didnt break down. "I already have a broken home Kelly, I dont want another one, Im scared dude, Im really scared" He covered his face in let out huge sobs. I grabbed tissues off my night stand in gave them to him, with that he grabbed me in for a hug. I was caughtoff guard. I hugged him tightly. He released his grasp. "You gonna be iight?" I patted him back. He nodded with a half smile, wiped his face up and headed downstairs. I closed the door, plopped in my bed, and let sleep take its course.

In the morning I decided to wash some clothes, we were headed to Tokyo in a couple of weeks. I looked at my alarm. [7:42am] Damb I got no sleep, I thought rubbing my face. I got from under the covers, I grabbed my hamper from my closet, laundry detergant from my drawer and walked downstairs to the wash room. On my way I heard whispering from the guess room.

It was Loissa.

"Yes I need a abortion".

I was in disbelief, Dustin still making her go through this shit. I shook my head. "Yes 3pm will do". It was silent. "Okay thank you" there was a click. I quickly backed away from the door in continued walking. See in our family we dont believe in those, when a guy gets a girl pregnant its Gods way of telling them there ready to be a family. I was shocked by Loissa's conversation cause Dustin knew our family rules. Dude is really foul for this. I had half of a mind to let my mom know but I aint have time for no more drama. I shook my thoughts in headed to the washroom. I sat my hamper down in opened the washing machine. "Ugg" I growled. Someones clothes is still there. I studied them. Baby clothes. Dustin or Loissa. I sighed. I hate doing others people work. I reached for the damp clothes but my hands were not alone. I was startled. Loissa stood right by me. "Sorry Kelly I got it" she half smiled in removed the clothes. I watched her with a 'I feel bad for you' face.

The thing is me in her donot talk, I dont really care for her cause she's weak. She lets Dustin treat her like a damn bimbo. Dont get me wrong Loissa's very smart but she is dumb when it comes to Dustin. One day I thought no one was home in over heard the two arguing about him cheating. Loissa found messages in Dustins twitter DMs cause she reads all his stuff every night and I guess he didnt delete something which cause those two to semi break up. Dustin and her faught alot. I really disliked that he did his dirt towards her on twitter instead of in person like a normal man would. The shit he has our fans reading. Aint cool to talk trash in our fans see it. I sighed as Loissa began to dry the clothes. Why dont you leave him? I thought folding my arms. She smiled at me as I did my clothes. "So how are you?" she spoke. I thought. "Uh good" I said pouring liquid detergant in the washer. "I been feeling alittle queasy" she rubbed her face. "You know like just sick" she chuckled. I turned her way. I sighed "Uh you okay?" I acted as if I cared. She smiled "I took some medicine, im cool thanks". I gave her a look. Did your Doctor prescribe that medicine? Is it baby proof?. I folded my arms. "Look Loissa I know your pregnant!" I kinda yelled. Damn that was not my place. She rubbed her stomach and looked away. "Dustin dont want it" she sighed. "I know we not cool like that Kelly but Im scared to get the abort will you come with me?". Her eyes never looked away. I was not happy to to be there as they kill my unborn nephew or niece but I couldnt say no. I rubbed my neck. "Sure". She smiled hard. "Merci!" she grinned. "Its at", "3pm, I know" I smirked. She laughed. "Okay two days from now" she said patting my arm. I half smiled. She got her clothes out the dryer in walked away. I rubbed my face leaning on the wall. Oh hell what did I just agree to.