The End

{1 year passed}

"I now pronounce you husband and wife, you may kiss your bride." the preacher cheered, everyone cheered. "I now give you Mr. and Mrs.Breeding" he continued. The crowed clapped and cheered louder. Wait!! what you thought that was me standing up in that alter? No way!! Carnell and Desiree kissed passionately and walked down the aisle smiling, I was so happy for my little brother, he was especially happy seeing his dad in the crowd, we were all proud to have my uncle home. Dustin and Loissa went through some counseling, and were also planning on getting married, he was now a father of two, I smiled at the sight of them holding Jayden and my beautiful niece Jaynae. Patrick and Bryan were still with there girls and get this Jim and my mom even started dating, we were all proud to see that and my dad didnt mind either besides he had his own new family. Jesse and Dustin finally were acting like family but every now in then the two would still argue over who had the best abs. Smh. And as for me...[a tap on my shoulder intterupts my thoughts] "Hey Mr.Rapper", I turn around to see Javi standing there, she smiled, "Lets go join the others", I took her by her waist into my arms, "Oh there are others here?, I didnt even notice", I smiled keeping my eyes on hers, she blushed, "Je t'aime" I smirked, she kissed me, "Je t'aime" she smiled hard. "Hey you two love birds come join us for a toast!!", Patrick yelled, I nodded in she walked towards the crowd. I sighed smiling happily at my family, and at my new life, I finally found the one.