She Got It Like That (Inro.)

"Your all I need to get by, no one else can make me cry...the waaay you dooo baaby". I was hardly sleeping as it is when I heard Patrick singing from the bathroom. "You are the book that I read babe and you are the song that I sing". He sang super loud on the long notes. Jackson 5 song Maybe Tomorrow played loud, I rose up shaking my head. I got out my bed satan silk blankets fell off my body. I was in only my black boxers my chest was hit by the cool breeze from the window. I walked to the door practically falling down cause my foot got tangled into the sheets. "Shit" I snatched the cover off. Damn thing gonna have me break my neck. I walked to the doorway looking out the hall. "Patrick shut the hell up!!" I yelled and slammed my door. If you cant tell, Im kinda a grouch but thats only because of our group is going on alot of tours. Right! What group?!. B5! Me and my brothers are in a singing group, well Im the rapper in it. My name is Kelly, nice to meet you. Kelly Allen Breeding to be exact. Im 25. I have 4 Brothers. Theres Dustin 27, me in him clash alot because were both the eldest. He's a total douche to me. Patrick is 3rd he 24, all about business and yes he's the one whose annoying me with his live concert. Next is Carnell, he's 24 aswell he chill and keeps to himself. Funny thing Carnell is actually my cousin but thats another story, maybe one day he'll tell you about it. Last theres Bryan. He's 21. People reffers to him as the baby it annoys him but aint my problem he was born last. Sitting on the bed, I took out my notebook. {Verse 1 - Catch a chick ballin her eyes to her mouth, Head game on point her tongue falling out, catch a fever in a cold my flows so sick, shawty hop up on pop in ride this D....}

Intterupted by a knock.

"Kelly!". I closed my notebook in sat it on the bed.

Its Dustin. I sighed. What does he want. I opened the door.

"What?" I said in a annoyed tone.

"Let me wear your leather jacket, I have a photoshoot with Loissa tonight and it will go with my new kicks", he smiled pointing at his shoes. I looked around my room.

"I lost it" I replied rubbing my eyes.

Dustin frowned. "Seriously man" he said in a angry tone brushing me aside walking in my room. "Your a bad liar" he picked up my jacket dangling it in my face. He began walking out. "Did I say yes?" I asked snatching my jacket from his hands. "I lost my jacket" I shouted. Dustin looked at me as if that wasnt the only thing I lost. Suddenly Bryan walked in the hall he stopped when he seen me and Dustin standing in my doorway. I sighed and gave Dustin the jacket. "Get the hell out my face for I change my mind" I whispered. Dustin grinned and ran downstairs. Bryan looked at me than walked off. See the thing is I try not to argue with Dustin in front of my little brother. It aint right. He knows we do it but we try to keep thw peace when he around. I looked at the clock. [10am] I sighed closed my door. I made my bed. Went to the closet and stared for awhile. I grabbed my Levi jeans and red tshirt that had a dragon on it in a art form of fire. I headed to the bathroom good Patrick was out. I sat my clothes down. Sat my deodorant down next to my body wash. Vanilla scented both. I smiled turning on the shower. I took off my clothes. I looked in the half foggy mirror. Damn my body is getting better in better. I smiled. My dick looked bigger too and I wasnt even having an erection. I smiled harder. I got in the hot ass water. Water hitting all the right spots. Feels great. I start imagining if one lucky lady was with me, her body as wet as mine, my hands on her ass, she kissing my neck. I groaned. My dick became hard with each picture I gave myself. I rubbed my dick up in down. She whispers in my ear "I want you baby". Theres a big grin on my face and I turn her around to face the showers faucet, her ass is now rubbing the head of my penis. "Put it inside me Kelly" she would moan and I do as I am told. I began to rub my dick harder in fast. Im going to bust. There is a knock at the door. I stop. "Fuck". I sighed. "Who is it!!?". I yelled angrily. "Ay Kelly!". Its Carnell. "What!!", "Can I use your car to go get Desiree mine acting up or can you take me to get her?". Im silent and frustrated. "Yeaa" I replied finding the energy to not go the fuck off on him. It was quiet again so I guess he heard me in walked away. Shaking my head I stared at my sad unloved penis. Damn I need to get laid. I turned off the water and dryed my self off. I got dress, cleaned the bathroom up, tossed my dirty clothes in the hamper and headed downstairs. Patrick was in the livingroom with Jim. Jim he is our manager been with us our whole life. They were working on some beats. Sounded good. I walked to the table they were at in grabbed a green apple out the basket. "Are we using those?" I intervened biting the apple. They looked at me them Jim gave Patrick a nod. "Well we B5 are not, but Im using these, I got some solo offers from Motown and they want me to start a album as soon as possible" Patrick smiled looking back at the laptop. I clenched my jaw. "So you going solo?". He paused. Jim chimed in. "Not solo Kelly just getting a feel of his independent talent, all you guys are great, you know he wont leave the group". Jim patted Pat on the shoulder. I looked at him in discuss. Carnell ran downstairs. "You ready?", I nodded in stopped in my tracks "Oh nellz did Pat tell you he going solo?". Carnell gave me a look, then looked at Patrick. Patrick shook his head. "Im not going solo Im just doing some independent project" I laughed "Bull shit dude i dont care what you call it an independent album is still solo to me" I said in alittle yell. We began to argue but Jim chimed in for us to calm down. I shook my head at them both "Man whatever", I grabbed my keys pushed Carnell out the door and we were headed to my cousin Terri house. Now Desiree Carnells girl, shared an apartment with Terri. When we arrived there it took only ten minutes for her to finally come to get in the car. I watched Desiree as she kissed Carnell. I wasnt all on them now, I just always wanted that one girl' that I could call mine. These two had a excellent relationship. She put her bags in the car in we headed back to the house. I turned on the radio playing Ciara Body Party. "Soo Kelly" Desiree spoke. "Waddup" I asked. "I have a friend whose in town and I think you would really like her". I glanced in the mirror to see her face in all smiles. I nodded. "When can I meet her?", "Tomorrow night if you'll like" she replied. I glanced at Carnell who was cheesin at me. I smirked a shut up dont say shit face. He laughed. The radio was now playing Jesse McCartney She's no you. I remember when we met him. He a cool dude. We finally got to the house. Carnell jumped out to help but I helped Desiree with her bags. He smiled in headed inside. "Sure I'll meet your friend" I told her. I smiled handling her her purse. She smiled in we went into the house.