Uh oh

Today was the day. I smiled checking my cell. Javi arrives to the airport at 11:36am, it was 10:10. I quickly showered, brushed my teeth, checked myself in the mirror in speeded down the stairs. My brothers including Jesse greeted me, I let them know will have a guest later, they nodded with out a care. I shrugged smiling as I was about to leave Patrick stopped me. "Ay since you the only one dress in heading out can you pick up some snacks for the house?". He handed me a list. I would of told him to do it himself but seeing as my future wife was waiting for me I told him yes and headed out the door. I dont know what the speed limit was but my ass was hitting 86. I parked in the pick-up area and waited. Javi came out looking sexy as fuck. I smiled and got out the car to help her with her bags. She got in giving me me a half hug, she smelled like vanilla. Damn I love it. We were headed to my crib when I remembered the list Patrick gave me. "Mind if I make a detour to the grocery store?", she shook her head. We hit a store, got out the car, I grabbed a cart and we got inside.

Each aisle we hit she and I glanced at the list, grabbed what it said and tossed it in the basket. "So a new brother?" she said breaking the silence catching me offguard. "Yes he pretty cool" I chuckled. She smiled. "How many you have now?" she laughed. "7!" I chuckled. "Do you have any siblings?" I asked her. She shook her head, "Nope just me myself and I, reason I get to travel city to city every year!" she smiled hard. "My family isnt that rich so they save enough for me to travel from Alaska!". I smiled harder, damn she doesnt even ask for much and I knew I could be the one to give her the world. We got to the cashier, I paid and we exited out.

When arrived, we grabbed the groceries in placed them on the counter. I yelled for everyone but no one replied..No ones here. I smiled to myself. WERE ALONE. She turned to me. "So what do you do for fun?" she smiled at me, "Mainly write verses in make beats" I smirked. "Can you rap for me?" she grinned. Damn I sang already but rap was my specialty.I nodded. "Sure". I led her to my room. We sat down in I reached for my notebook. I read her my favorite rap I wrote. She was all smiles her smile was too sexy. Oh whats the worst that could happen! I grabbed her face in planted a long kiss on her lips. Her lips were sexy and soft. To my suprise she kissed me back moaning in my mouth. Hell Yea!!! We were at it for about 7minutes then I broke free from her kiss. She licked her lips and begin to unbutton her blouse, I smiled in went to my dresser. Condom. I looked in the box EMPTY. NOOO! I swore I had 1 more. I hissed. Armoni. I sighed. Fuck! I turned to her dissapointed, She looked at me. I sat down in stopped her from undressing herself. I let her know that I wanted to take things slow and she looked at me as if I was the best man in the world. Suddenly her cell rang, she had to go. I walked her out and Jesse was sitting on the couch reading a book. "Ay man" I greeted him. He spoke "Whose this lovely fille?" he reached for her hand. "Im Jesse" he smiled. Javi half smiled. "Javi". He nodded in continued his book. I kissed Javi and told her will meet tomorrow. She hugged me in agreed. I turned around to see Jesse walking up the stairs as he did I noticed he dropped something. I walked to pick it up, "Ay man you forgot your..." , I kneeled down, "Condom?"