Uhhhh?

Everyone stopped eating and looked at Dustin, Dustin looked at Jesse than at Loissa, Loissa was staring at me. Oh Hell. "What he mean you eating for two!" Dustin yelled. Jesse had a confused look on his face "Doesn't he know your pregnant?" he asked looking at Loissa. "Pregnant!!?", Dustin shouted, "You were suppose to get an abortion!", "I was" Loissa moped. "Well it dont look like you were seeing as you kept it!...I told your stupid ass we only needed Jayden and you wanna have another one!!" he snapped. "Ay chill, you aint gotta talk to her like that!" Jesse butted in. Everyones faces went back in forth to whomever was speaking at the moment. I just sat there for awhile pretending like I had no idea on what was going on but Loissa kept glancing at me and I knew I could never forgive myself if I let her go down alone sinking like the Titanic. "Hold the fuck up" Dustin laughed looking at Jesse, "I know yo ass isnt telling me how to speak to my girl?". Jesse fist began to ball up. "Im just saying you shouldnt be talking to her like that " he stood up. Dustin shook his head, "So Loissa what made you keep it, cause it seems your ass growing mighty big balls lately" he said leaning over the table towards Loissa. She began to cry. I shook my head, "I told her to keep it!" I shouted. Eveveryone looked my way. "You what?!" Dustin said while scooting his chair back. "We went to the clinic but I felt she didnt have to go through with it besides you know the rules!", I snapped at him. Dustin laughed, "Carnell take Bryan upstairs". Carnell and Bryan left leaving the rest of us there alone. Dustin yelled at Loissa to leave aswell but Jesse interferred. Before anything got crazy, there was a sound of car doors closing, we all sat down quickly except for Jesse. "Patrick can you pass the corn?", Dustin asked, "Sure thing D, why Jesse can you pass the rolls?" Patrick smiled, Jesse face went straight confused, Dustin smiled, "He's a terrific cook huh Dustin?", smiled Patrick. Dustin nodded. Jesse looked at me with a 'what the hell' face, I just signaled for him to sit down, suddenly my mom came in smiling "Aww what a beautiful site,its a family dinner", she smiled, we all greeted her. "Wheres Carnell and Bryan?" she asked looking around, "Jesse was just about to call them down, right Jesse?" Patrick said with alittle attitude. Jesse looked around, "Uh right, Carnell!! Bryan!! dinners ready!!" he yelled. They came walking in with a confused look. "Hey mom" they said in unison. "Dinners ready" Dustin said cocking his head to the side. Bryan and Carnell nodded in sat back down. I laughed inside the look on Jesse's face was priceless. My mom made her a plate, kissed all of our cheeks and headed to her room.

When she was out of sight, Dustin got up, yelled some more, tossed his food into the sink, and grabbed Loissa by the wrist, "Fuck this meal!" he shouted and stormed off. Everyone else left aswell leaving there plates at the table. Jesse and I were alone. I began to gather the plates as he sat there still lost, "Im sorry about this" I laughed. He nodded. "Its not your fault Kellz well it is your fault" he laughed helping me with the table. "I thought he would love the pregnant idea Jesse said running dish water, "Well yeah Im feeling all the love" I said sarcastically. "I tried to tell you earlier that Dustin didnt know she was keeping it but we got interrupted" I laughed, he nodded. "My bad, my mistake". I helped him wash the dishes than we went to our rooms. I thought about the condom but decided to just talk about it in the morning.