Are you serious?

When me and Desiree finally got in the house Patrick in Jim were still at the table doodling with beats. I sighed. Patrick looked up at me in smirked. Fuck him. I gave him a look in stomped my way to my room, slammed my door and kicked off my shoes. I took off my shirt in laid in the bed. Staring at the ceiling. "I'm doing something tomorrow" I said "I cant keep staying locked up in here". I kicked at my bed.

There was a knock.

"Who is it?". I waited. "Who is it?!" I kinda yelled annoyed. "My bad". Its Desiree. "Did I wake you?" she asked "Nah come in". She opened the door. She wore a light brown lingerie that covered her assets but complimented her skin very well. She stood in front of me. "Waddup?" I smiled. "Bad news, my girl got caught up in some ex.bf drama, cant be here tomorrow" she began playing in her hair. I sucked at my teeth "Its cool I realized I had stuff to do anyway" I lied. She smiled "okay then playboy goodnight". She reached down in hugged me. I know I shouldn't be thinking this way but her body on mine was amazing, her breast feeling felt amazing and she smelled like vanilla. In my body wash I thought. I smiled to myself and released my grip She waved and walked out in closed the door behind her. Damn nellz lucky we have a DONT MESS WITH BROTHERS WOMEN CODE cause Desiree was sexy. I shook my thoughts reached for my iPod, let Will.I.Am Scream and Shout play in before I knew it I was gone.

In the morning I woke up to a smell of success. Pancakes. I quickly showered and ran down. My running turned to jogging which turned to me walking as slow as a turtle. Patrick was cooking. I gave his sight a dirty look. He looked my way. "Want one?" he asked flipping two flapjacks in the air. I thought. He couldn't poison me cause he just made those. "Yea, but make it two" I smirked. He made them in passed me the plate along with syrup after he added some to his own plate. I said my prayers than noticed we were alone. Damn what time was it. [12:34pm] "Where everyone at?" I asked taking a bite of my warm cakes. Patrick turned from the TV to me, "Everyone at the studio already, Im going to practice later". I nodded. "Okay so no one bothered to wake me?" I asked angrily. "We did but Dustin said you knew what time to get up, you know him' Pat replied. I clenched my jaw but this time with more force making it hurt. Dustin. I shook my head. I got up from the table "Thanks for this, but now I'm really not even hungry, Ima head over there now". Patrick didn't turn my way at all. I shrugged grabbed my keys in drove to the spot. 411. I got inside seeing everyone stretching. "Why didn't yall wake me!!" I yelled throwing my backpack against the wall. Dustin laughed. "You know what time we practice Kel" he shook his head returning to stretch. "So fucking what, yall knew I was sleep you could of woken me up!!" I shouted. Desiree looked away in around the room as if she just went blind, the others were silent and Dustin was still stretching. I walked over to him in pushed his leg making him half way do the splits. He glared up at me and chuckled. "I don't got time for your shit Kel", "You aint have time to wake me up either!" I shouted. Dustin rose up in got in my face, I bucked at him but Carnell interfered. "Yall stop damn" he said. "We have less than a month for this Tokyo show and yall wanna argue, yall need to shut up and dance". He moved from the middle, me and Dustin stared each other down. I went to my spot but without nudging Dustin shoulder. He glanced back at me mouthing the word Bitch..I returned at Fuck you. Bryan joined us from the restroom, Im glad he wasn't in here to witness the BS that was gonna go down. The choreographer finally came and played the CD. I wanna make love to you played loudly. We dance for 3hours than was suppose to be headed home but I made a detour. I stopped at Starbucks not one near my house but a new opening 2miles away. Caffeine needed. I smiled. I got out the car, hit the locked button and walked in. The cashier was a girl. She was cute. She had her head down writing on a napkin when she finally looked up to do her damn job. "May I help you Ke-Kell-Kelly!!" she shrieked "Omg your Kelly..", "From B5 yea I know can you take my order tho" I said annoyed. She grinned big. "What would you like, A frap with chocolate? A mocha with tea? A frap with our new crunch twist?" she smiled, "Id like a Venti caramel strawberry Frapp with extra caramel and a dash of honey" I said a little more annoyed that all her guesses were wrong. She punched it in. "$4.75". I handed her a 5, got my change in waited. "Venti Caramel for Kelly" they shouted. I retrieved my drink the cashier was all smiles taking pictures of me with her phone. Oh boy I'll see that shit on instagram I thought. I quickly walked out. Never going there again. I hopped in my car in headed home.

When I walked in in notice all the lights were mainly off. It was getting dark. I tossed my cup in the trash in headed to the patio. Staring at the lake view as the moon lit it up was paradise. Suddenly I heard voices. I walked alittle towards some trees. Dustin in Loissa was on the other side arguing.

"What do you mean you wanna keep it, we already have Jayden!" Dustin yelled. Woah Loissa's pregnant again. I was shocked. Dude are you new to condoms. I thought shaking my head. What a douche. "Im 3weeks" Loissa cried. "I want to keep it what if its a girl". Dustin rubbed his neck in paced. "No!! my career is already watched by us showing off Jayden, I dont need this shit". Loissa begin to cry. "Get rid of it or Im getting rid of you and thats final" with that said Dustin began to walk off into the house, I hid back. Loissa walked off too but Im pretty sure she saw me. I hope not. Damn.

I went back in after some thinking. It be cool having another nephew or niece. Maybe he'll change his mind. I grabbed a pear out the basket in ate it. My mom walked in 10 minutes later. I greeted her with a hug. "Your finally back, how was he?" as in he I was referring to Carnells dad. My mom been visiting him in prison for 2months now cause Carnell was not willing to see him anymore. He hardly wrote him back when he sent us letters. I dont blame him. "He's fine" mom sighed. "That bad huh?" I chuckled "He just misses Carnell" she patted me on the arm. "Is he here?" she asked getting her a apple in eating it. "In the room with Desi" I smiled. She nodded. "Okay I'll talk to him soon" she was walking away "Hey mom" she stopped in turned my way, "Maybe for Fathers Day he might come around seeing as its in a week" I smiled. She nodded in headed to her room. I tossed my fruit in the trash in sat down to watch alittle Naruto. Dustin accompanied me 5 minutes into the show. He sat on the opposite side of me looking at me crazy. Oh I dont need this shit. He got up grabbed the remote in turned to basketball. I gave him a nigga if you dont turn back look. "Uh dude you saw me watching tv!" I said trying not to yell. He cocked his head "Well Im watching now". I rubbed my face, I really wasnt feeling this but I knew a fight was coming.