OH shit

"Damn girl", I groaned as Javi kissed and licked at my neck up to my collar bone. "Is that turning you on?" she laughed. "Hell yeah it is" I sighed rubbing her thighs, "Thats my spot", I chuckled moving my face towards her face to kiss her soft lips. She layed down on the bed, I shadowed her. I  removed her shirt, kissing her neck to her stomach than licked at her belly button. "Can I have you?", she moaned. I bit at her stomach. She hissed. "Is that a yes?". She laughed a little. I pulled down her shorts licking at her inner thighs. She moaned scratching at my shirt, "That's a yes", I finally answered her. I sat up and removed my clothes, she finished undressing herself and I tossed our things on the floor. I looked at her laying there, so beautiful, more beautiful in her birthday suit. HELL YES! I smiled and applied a condom on, I eased my way between her legs. She kissed me hard. "Go slow okay" she smiled. I laughed. "I wont hurt you relax", she nodded than stopped kissing me, "I trust you Kelly but I was told the first time really hurts". I kissed her more. "What you mean first time?". She gave me a look. "Your a virgin?" I said in shock. She nodded, "Why is that a bad thing?", I smiled hard "Not at all baby". She smiled, "Well good and turn off your damn alarm" she snapped. My alarm?. The sun was shining in my face, I opened my eyes, Kids of Survival played. NOO,  It was just a dream. I banged my head against my pillow. "Go back to sleep, go back to sleep" I cried out, "Just 10 more minutes!". I kicked at the bed. After awhile I knew that dream wasnt happening again, Dammit and she was a virgin. I sighed. I texted Javi but she didnt reply. Busy I thought. I got up, made my bed, and decided to go for a morning jog. I changed into some sweat pants in a whitebeater than headed out. I must of been  jogging 7 blocks, my mind was on so much shit I didnt notice I jogged that far from home. I was just about to turn around when suddenly there was a honk of a horn behind me, I turned around to see Armoni pull up. "Heey stranger!" she waved smiling. "Waddup?" I half smiled. "You look tired, want a ride?","Uh nah Im good", "Boy it's like 120°  out here, come on I wont bite" she smirked. "Aight sure". I got in the car and she swerved off. Higher by Jhene Aiko played in her car loudly. "So how was Tokyo?" she said, "Pretty cool", "You see alot of amazing things?" she asked smiling, "Well just one" I smiled hard thinking of Javi. She glanced at me than back to the road. "You eat they fancy sushi, the big tokyo is where it comes from you know?" she smiled, "Well sushi is from Japan" I laughed. She punched my arm, "Whatever boy".  We finally pulled up to my house but before I could get out she reached over to me and kissed me hard. I jerked away, "What are you doing Armoni?", "Kissing you boo", "Im not your boo" I said annoyed, suddenly she placed her hands on my pants in grabbed my dick, "This is mine" she grinned. I rolled my eyes and sighed but I have to admit her grip did nothing but turn me on so I laughed. "Armoni, let go aiight will talk later". She did let me go but kissed me again, at that moment I kissed her back, passionately, we broke free and I exited her car. "Text me!" she yelled than speeded off. I sighed in went inside. As I walked in, I heard giggles and conversation so I walked towards the kitchen to see Loissa and Jesse looking like they were the best of friends. They finally noticed my presence. "Hey" they said in unison. "Sup?" I said leaning on the countertop, "Jesse's cooking dinner for us all" Loissa smiled  "And get this he speaks french!", she said like a giggly school girl. "Yea so I heard", I said giving her a dont get to happy look. Suddenly Dustin yelled from the hall for Loissa to feed Jayden, she sighed in left. I stared Jesse down as he tossed a couple of boneless chicken breast in the pan. I thought this was the perfect time to confront him about the condom but I changed my mind til after dinner. "So what were you two chatting about?', "Just dinner" he replied not looking up at me, "Dinner huh?,  yall were laughing a bit much for it to be about that". He remained silent and kept cooking. "I know what your thinking bruh but Dustin dont deserve her, she too good for him" he said,  "Well dont get to comfortable around her, Dustin aint gonna like it" I said grabbing a piece of vegetables he cut up. "Look she a cool girl, She deserves better than Dustin but I dont mess around with pregnant chicks, how many weeks is she anyway?" Jesse grinned finally looking at me. My mouth dropped. "She told you she's pregnant?', "Didnt have to, she guessed all the seasons I used and smelled damn near everything Im cooking" Jesse chuckled. I began to speak but was interrupted by my brothers rushing into the kitchen. "Damn chef boy R D, it smells good in here" Patrick said sitting at the table, "Maybe you'll be cool after all" smirked Bryan, "Yea ol NickJonas" laughed Carnell. Jesse ignored there comments and placed untensils on the table, "Well take a seat everyone dinner is now ready". Dustin and Loissa finally joined the table and we all began to eat. "This is great!" Loissa smiled. "Well it should be, you are eating for two" Jesse chuckled. Loissa looked at me, than back at Jesse. Oh shit.