GREAT

I arrived back to our hotel room at about 10pm. Everyone was doing there own thing. Dustin was on the phone with Loissa, Pat with Ambrya, Bryan was listening to his music, and Jim in Pat was on the damn laptop. Sell out. I thought. I was soon gonna confront his ass. The room we were in had 4 beds, I wasnt sleeping on the couch again. I walked behind Jim placing my hands on his shoulders. "Ay Kel" he smiled looking up at me. Pat gave me a look then went back to making his beats. "Hey, uh I had a question" I said stepping back. Jim turned to me, "Whats going on?", "Well I wanna get my own room, this couch aint made for sleeping" I laughed. Jim scratched his head. "Kelly these rooms are $80 a night, we only here for 1 more day". I sighed. One more day was all I needed with Javi I thought. "I'll pay for it" I smiled. Jim chuckled. "Your choice" he said turning back to Patrick. I quickly grabbed my shit in went downstairs to the lobby. I went to the cashier and paid for a one stay room. Got my key in jetted. The room was beautiful. Fuck a 4 bedroom. Instagram this bitch. I placed my suitcase in the closet, took out my laptop and I plopped down on the bed. I let it warm up, then youtubed all of our songs, music videos, & shows. 10 minutes into viewing my favorites, my phone buzzed.

Text message. Its Javi. My heart raced. Why am I so nervous with this girl? I laughed hitting view on my phone.

[Hey Kellz, Im in the hotel lobby. Yall in room 110 correct?]

No baby its just you and me. I smiled to myself than I replied. [Nah I got my own room for the night, come to the 7th floor Im in room 200] I hit send. 10 minutes later there was a knock on the door.

I opened it, she stood there in a see thru coral blue lace top with white shorts and her hair was in a bun. Baby had legs for days. I looked her up in down trying not to lick my lips. "Welcome" I smiled moving aside to let her in. She was in awwe at the room. "Nice huh?" I grinned. "This is how celebrities live" she smiled spinning around making sure she looked at everything. "Some of us" i laughed sitting on the bed making signaling her to join me. She did. "So let me see ya work" she grinned. I hit play on my favorites. She was vibing to everything. Her face lit up everytime my raps came up. I couldnt take my eyes off her. An hour later of watching she was all smiles. "Do you sing still?" she asked laughing, "Uh I dont really like to anymore" I said rubbing the back of my neck, "Can you sing me a song?" she smiled. I shook my head with a smirk. She made a puppy dog sad face "Please sing something for me" she whined leaning on my shoulder. I stared at her, she was too adorable even when acting like a baby. I felt myself grinning to hard. "Alright fine"I sighed, she clapped her hands in sat indian style on the bed. I stood up and grabbed a ink pen off the table as my mic.

"Alright this song goes out to a newbie" I joked. She pouted her lips. I placed my Ipod in the laptop on an Instrumental. It played Back by Frank Ocean. I walked towards her lifting her chin in my hand an sang my heart out.

*INRO.....The love glows I know our love glows oh I know the love glooows I know the love glows yea yea.......CHORUS....When I lay down facing yooouu I could feel my eyelids close I'll never sleep with my back to* Her facial expression was stunned. I was stunned myself. I never sang for a girl besides on stage. I usually rap. Damn I think I finally found the one.