FINALLY

I was mad the entire night.

What did I get myself into!??

First Loissa, than Carnell, & really Armoni's ass. Shawty wouldnt leave me alone, I knew my dick game was bomb but damn and I knew if I wanted to get right with Javi, I had to cut baby girl loose. I was in my room laying on my bed in only my boxers. The satan sheets felt so good. I began gliding my hands on them. So nice I smiled to myself.

Suddenly my phone buzzed.

I grabbed it. Its a text from Armoni. I sighed

what the hell do she want.

I hit open. [Hey boo, I seen your instagram, yall back in the A', come by tomorrow, I need that]

I hit delete and tossed my phone down. It buzzed again but this time with a tone. Playas Rock by Hurricane Chris played. Its my dad. I smiled grabbing my phone and hitting the answer button.

"Kel!!' he said happily.

"Hey dad!" I laughed smiling.

"I was just calling all of you guys, I recieved yall gifts, I love it!" He laughed. "No problem" I smiled.

"Hows everything?" He asked in a happy happy voice. I thought.

Hmm your gonna be a grandpa again, I might have a girlfriend, I hate Dustins guts,Carnell and I is gonna visit his dad, oh and Patricks leaving the group. I shook my thoughts. Hell nah I aint telling him that. Dude my just have a panic attack. I sighed. "Uh nothing dad, same ol same with us" I lied. It was silent for awhile. "Hello daddy you there?" I asked hoping he hung up.  "Oh sorry man Jovil was talking to me" he laughed. "kay well Im real tired" I lied yawning wanting to not talk right now. He spoke alittle more than let me go. I tossed my phone back down and tried to get some sleep but suddenly my phone buzzed again. I grunted. Ugh why cant people leave me alone. I turned over on my side and grabbed it. My heart skipped a beat.

It was a text from Javi. I quickly sat up and hit open.

[Hey player player.... I hope yall flight was well. Im shocked you havent texted me, I guess you dont love me lol jk ..but Im texting you to let you know Im coming to ATL for awhile with some friends.....]

I felt myself get butterflies.

Damn Im really in love.

[.....I know yall really busy being the stars yall are, so text me when you can] I quickly hit her back.

[Ay ma' flight went well. Cool you coming here we should hang out]

I hit send.  It took her 20 minutes to reply but I didnt care, even if it took me all night to wait for a reply I would of. She agreed to hanging out then said her goodnights. I was happy as hell. I must make her mine I thought with all smiles. She made my night and I was definetly gonna make her everything.