OH BOY

She thanked me for singing. I was nervous as hell. Why?. I knew I wanted to take it slow with her in not scare her away. I prayed that she would stay the night with me but that prayer was ruined by her aunt telling her to come home in babysit. Well this party was over. I sighed dissapointed. She hugged me goodbye, I let her know we were headed back to GA in the AM. She didnt look so happy. Hell I wasnt happy. I found the girl of my dreams and was leaving her, no telling when will meet again but I promised her that she'll see me again even if I had to get my yellow ass to Alaska. I took a shower, prayed that Javi wouldnt forget about me, and dozed off. *She's my addiction my addiction and I cant control it* I hit my alarm off [11am] I got up in threw on my clothes. A blue tshirt, black jeans with my black in blue sneakers. I grabbed my stuff in headed out. Everyone was in the checkout lobby. I knew our checkout time. We did that in got to our flight. Damn was I gonna miss this place. When we arrived home I went to my room to unpack. Mom knocked at my door in gave me my mail that came while we were gone. Oh Shit Carnell. I quickly dropped my mail in walked to his room. He was sitting on the bed with his head down. I walked to him. "Uh wassup?" I asked in a lost voice. "My dad mailed me" he sighed. "Thats good" I said rubbing his back in half smile. Carnell shook his head. "No! he wrote that he got my letters in cant wait to see me on Thursday", I thought to myself. I didnt read anything about a visit. "I never sent him shit!" Carnell storm around his room. "Chill dude just visit him for a change" I suggested. Carnell looked at me than back at the letters. "Hold on" he said running out the room than about 5 minutes later he came back with some papers. "I'll go if you join me" he smiled handling me a paper. VISITING FORM. I looked at him. He was serious. I sighed. Dammit me in my trynna do a good deed ass! I nodded. "Sure nellz". He hugged me in I exited his room. Oh this shall be interesring.