The dark Archer (chapter 1)

The dark Archer (page 2)

November/1/2009

The group of drug dealers are gonna meet one person in between two old apartments next to the glaze, at 11:30 pm the drugs are gonna be given to this person their meeting but whoever this person is I'll promise that tonight he won't be getting his drugs he'll be getting justice along with the others. My arms were stretched on the pull up as I'd pulled my body up and down by the metal the scars on my body were visible the scars that got caused to me on that mandarin island, I got down from the pull up bar and looked at the computer screen to see where the drug dealers are gonna meet today which was between a two dark apartment side however something they don't realize is that today will be their last day alive in Starling City.

The wind was heavy and cold, the lightness of the moon shined as the moon rose and yet the city lights had made it seem as if it weren't even at night seeming that it was a city that never sleeps, I was on top of the building apartment the top where the drug dealers were coming to sell underneath waiting for them now to come and as soon as they do ill have it against them to bring them down, a white van had parked on the side of building as three men got out however the leader of the group was inside the van another person got outside an apartment to make his buy for the drugs they had all went between the buildings so no one would be able to see them one of them however from he's jacket got out a packet of drugs inside it and the other has got out his money from his jeans pocket. My bow was ready for use so I get out one arrow from my quiver making it now 25 arrows inside my quiver, the bow string was stretched for the shot to be strong as my Green Steel Arrow was steady hard aimed at the person who had the drugs with him my eyebrow raised slightly and my eyes turn to a glare of anger, releasing the steel arrow the wind breezes with it making it faster as so it reaches its target and hits him right through he's heart and as that happened they all started to panic but before the two other dealers start to run I already had two arrows together aimed at both of them with my bow and in less then 4 seconds the arrows went through their chests, the buyer had ran inside the apartment and left however the leader started the van and drove off however as he does so I jump down from the building as the wind pushed me down stronger and landed right on the white van that he was driving in a perfect land however I break the shield window of the van and dragged the leader out the van onto the top, the van was slightly starting to slow but before it stopped and speed was still high I jump with the leader as I put on the bottom of my boots and his body slit open by landing on the road, blood started squirting everywhere and body pieces started flying down the ground , a couple of people on the street were walking but stopped and starred at the scene but however my presence wasn't their anymore as I was in the old Queen Industries building which is where I keep all my stuff and changed back to my black white suit and tie, my tie was leather black and my suit was plain white and my pants was light black and last my shoes was just light black and brown.

My new father 'Walter Steele' was holding a memorial for the Queen Industries as he now is taking control of the company so my mother would be able to rest, however on he's speech I came in and interrupted his speech because I think people need to hear something important from me.

'Hey what about me' I walk on stage and say in front of the people that were watching and seeing what's happening but first off I started as if I was a little happy 'hey my name is Oliver Queen' a long silence was taken place 'alright watch some television I'm kinda famous right now but mostly though I'm famous because I'm Robert Queens son' my mother and sisters reaction in the crowd were shocked however now I turned more serious and became a deeper voice tone 'see 5 years stranded on a island because of a shipwreck, my father died so I would be able to survive now I come back AFTER being on a island I come back and see... This a memorial for my fathers company, MY FATHERS BODY ISN'T EVEN FOUND' I raise my voice angrily as Walter had whispered me to calm down' NO NO NO Walter I won't calm down, I COME BACK AND SEE THAT YOU GUYS ARE HAVING SOME SORTA PARTY HERE WHILE MY FATHERS BODY IS LAID UNDERNEATH THE GROUND UNFOUNDED. This is the true me I may have returned but never the same 'my tone lowered and calmed a bit, I had left the stage but everyone's reaction were surprised and shocked of what just happened, I had left the whole building as I went to the old Queen Industries.

I turn the television that I have set up inside the industry I turned to the channel of Starling News 'tonight the vigilante makes another attack but catching one of the main leaders of the drug dealers, police have also found the drug type that they were selling is discovered to be called Vertigo this drug can make you see things as scientists, detectives and more have found out it can also make you pass out and possibly killing you if taking too much to be aware the police department have shown a picture of how the drug looks 'they had shown the drug which was white on the very top and on the bottom it was light yellow' also the drug can be blended into its juices. That's all for the drugs however we also transferred some news on Gotham city tonight for the past five weeks attacks against bad guys have been reckoning the person attacking the bad guys is as he calls himself the "Dark knight" however the mayor of Gotham city has announced that from following on the police, FBI and more are gonna try their best to catch the "Vigilante" he only comes out t night but he is very similar to the vigilante "Green Arrow" in Starling city however that us all we have for tonight everyone, goodnight 'I turn off the television with the remote'

The vigilante in Gotham isn't my concern but if he comes in my way he will become my concern.