The dark Archer (page 4)

November/3rd/2009

9:30 pm, my Green suit was on completely in 30 minutes exact I had to be at the top of the Queen industry building but tonight is different for me tonight is a test, it's a threat to show me how far will I go for no one to know my true identity but even so I will bring him down. 5 years on a mandarin island and this sniper assassin think he will bring me down then he must kidding himself.

9:40 pm, I had left the old Queen industries building and as the new building was on the opposite road I'd shot my grapple gun onto the top edge of the building as it gets attached to the edge the string becomes more stronger and steadier, holding on the string as it escalates me towards the very last level of the building in less then 5 seconds I'd already reached the top level while I was holding my bow with my left hand and slightly walked forward but as I'd done so the appearance of the sniper guy was finally shown. 'Thank you for showing up' he says in a deep and sarcastic way while his right arm was around a girls neck almost choking her 'let the girl go' as I was about to get an arrow out he interrupts 'NOW NOW NOW you so much even aim an arrow on your bow I will snap the little neck of hers' I sigh with frustration 'she's not part of this just let her go' my voice only got deeper and deeper by the voice recordation which in one button changes my voice tone' I don't understand why would you use a bow and arrow when there are optional weapons that are faster and easier 'he says while he was lightly loosing his arm a bit 'so it can test my skills' my right hand grab an arrow as fast as possible from my quiver while raising my bow and aiming the arrow into my bow but all that was done was less then 6 seconds, but before he was able to move his arm to the side and snap her neck I release the arrow as it flew right across to the other but he raises his pistol gun and shot his bullet against my arrow however the steel of my arrow was too sturdy and solid to break against a bullet, the arrow and bullet eventually met against each other but my arrow torn the bullet into two pieces and going right through the snipers chest as that'd been he lets the girl go because his pain was spreading to his body as it the pain only increased inside if him, the little girl ran towards me the sniper had yelled out in grief and suffer and falling on he's knees I ran across to him and jumped put double crossing a kick across he's face making him completely fall to the ground. Police helicopters reached the destination it's lighting flashed on me, leaving the girl on top of the roof because police officers had went down from the helicopter I however jumped down the building flatly with my right hand I get my grapple gun out and shot it at the old Queen Industries building, it had attached on the top as it lightly zaps and drags me to the side of the old Queen Industry, finally leaving the whole scene.

I turn the television on inside the old Queen Industry building turning to the channel 7 Starling City News.

Tonight on Breaking News, John Hence-the sniper was taken down by 'Green Arrow' tonight on top of the building Queen Industries as also a 9 year old girl was rescued from the one and only 'Green Arrow' as well but after the scene the police had took her home to her parents now I know a lot of people especially cops are saying that this "vigilante" is bad but if we think about it he only takes out the criminals of Starling City but most people would call him a criminal but you know what I think Starling City might just actually have a guardian angle, a knight watcher. Moving on to the Gotham News this new Vigilante who happens to be a little like 'Green Arrow' makes an attack tonight leaving no clues for detectives or cops however also being like 'Green Arrow' he too only takes down criminals of Gotham City. However that is all we have for tonight, goodnight everyone.

Returning home as I'd seen cops inside the living room, I look at them and walk inside the living room wondering what's happening as the cop finished talking to my mother and left the house I had asked her what happened however she replies only by looking at me and said 'Nothing you need to worry about since you spend most your days outside the house' I look at her and sighed lightly not knowing what to say, 'Oh by the way Oliver we have a new bodyguard who went to war in Afghanistan his name is John Diggles' as she'd finished speaking to me she left the room and went inside to her bedroom to sleep.