The Take Down

After years of trusting someone and caring for them you then learn something that you never thought they would do, something so horrible and fragile that after learning the truth you feel nothing but hate for that person.

Flashback

6 years ago. Slade Wilson was taken and held for hostage by Edward Fyres also holding hostage of Shado while I was left alone trying to figure out any way possible to get back Slade and Shado however because I was so angry yet... Scared I only thought of simply going up to the camp that Edward was in and fight him and his men that worked for him, as night arrived I planned to go as quitely as I can and also as fast as I can too. As I made my way to the camping area I held a bow and a quiver strapped around me filled with 15 arrows i'd gotten to the, camp however did not go in right away trying to look inside somehow if I was able too but I wasn't so instead of wating I ran inside but perhaps that wasn't so smart because as soon as I entered one of Edward's men tried to hit me with the gun he was holding but thankfully I reacted to fast at the moment and ducked his hit and grabbing him up and onto the ground I banged his head causing him to pass out.

After waking up in the morning I had a shower in the bathroom which was located next to the locker rooms, the hot and cold water dripped on my head which led to my body which was covered with scars and scar tissues, though it wasn't cold neither hot but just normal temperature I closed my eyes and slid my right hand into my hair, my hair was smothly down as I was looking down on the ground though my eyes still closed and I was only able to think about the fact that an assasin serial killer is the same person who helped me survive the island for 5 years but now wants to kill me. I turned both the water taps off and got myself outside of the shower and dried myself with my green towel.

I enter the bedroom which I share with Green Lantern though only till now I just realised it had a number on top of the door *512*, sitting down on the bed which was on the right side of the room while Green Lantern's bed was on the left side of the room after sitting down I kept thinking about Slade Wilson so I finally closed my eyes and laid down on my bed while my head was directed up, after a while I swifted away and slept for quite some time however as I woke up i'd raised myself up quickly and opened my eyes widely though throat was dry and seemingly I was my hair was sweating my breath was hesitant though it was catching itself together, getting up from bed and walking outside the room to the kitchen which was joined by the lounge as I reached the kitchen I gotten a plastic cup out of the middle cabinet and turned on the cold tap water and placed the cup underneath the water to fill it as the cup got filled with cold water I swallowed down the water so fastly which slightly made my throat less dry though I think NightWing heard the water tap and came to the kitchen.

Nightwing: Are you alright ?

Me: I'm fine 'as I answered him I walked away not being bothered to socailize with anyone at the moment'

Nighwing: You know you could stop being such a dick

Me: 'As he said I turned around and glared at him' DICK ? "I walked closer to him almost tempted to beat him badly' for 5 years Slade helped escape a deserted island and now in present day he wants to kill me

Nightwing: So what ? Just fight him or kill him 'he too raised a glare against me

Me: "I wasn't able to take another word by him and with my right hand I punched him across the face almost hitting his eye too but the punch had caused him to fall on the ground' You know you might've been in this place longer then me but if you so much call me a dick one more time i'm gonna teach you some respect that you're daddy never did 'I walked away leaving him on the ground and as I went back to my room I put on the Green hood suit and strapped the quiver around me which as usual included 35 arrows though as I left my room Batman had caught up to me