The Dark Archer

(Before reading. The dark archer is side story of arrow so this isn't from the show)

The dark archer (page 1)
October/31st/2009
The full moon was rising the dark skies lightly taking over while sprinkles of rain fell down from the sky, a thunder had struck strongly causing a light to hit across the Starling city, a dodge charger police car had its sirens on while as fast it could chasing a criminal who'd only today robbed a bank and shot a women in cold blood the rain becoming stronger and heavier, now dark skies had took over the starling city but nonetheless I still had a criminal to serve justice too, on a building that wasn't far off to where the criminal was driving and trying to get away I jump off the building rooftop of Queen Industries and with one arrow that I'd got out from my quiver aiming it on my bow I released the steel arrow which was aimed right on the criminals car the wind had only made the capacity of the steel arrow much stronger, the arrow finally landing right on top of the car and going right through the car which also had made a hole on the very top of car the arrow as strongly as it can it hits the criminal on the head going right through he's head which only continued to he's throat, my landing towards to the car was perfect as one knee sitting on the top of the car which by the fall made the windows and rear mirror break shattering to pieces the car too squashed in a little while my other leg was a little bent to support my foot. Police officer stopped as fast as he could making a slight drift around to not be able to hit me but in such shock the officer was too surprised to get out of he's car my head was laid low so the police wouldn't be able to see me except a little of my hoodie, the raindrop led on me as I'd felt the water sliding down my jacket cars had stopped behind the police car as there was no way to get through to that road causing more other cars to stop soon enough there'd been a traffic jam in the Starling City roads, the blood on the criminal slid down he's body, the last thunder of the night struck strongly making a large yellowish light, taking my chance as fast as I could left the scene in less then 3 seconds.

My purpose in Starling City is to serve justice to those who deserve it, this drove to me once my father died on a shipwreck my father before he died had told me to right the wrongs of my family and the city that I live in. In order to do so I had to become something else. I had become ARROW, 5 years stranded on a mandarin island the people there had killed, betrayed and hunted down others in order to survive this sort of thing doesn't just pass by it changes you from the inside-out of your life, I used to be known as the billionaire playboy 'Oliver Queen' but now I focus on my goal to serve justice to those who see nothing wrong to try destroying the city I live in, but there wrong if they think there gonna get away with whatever they plan on doing wrong.

The tv inside the Queen mansion was turned on inside the living room 'breaking news tonight the vigilante makes he's attack again to a criminal who had been chased by police officer Blake, all though the vigilante had caught the criminal it was a very horrible death however a traffic jam also took place after the scene, this happened tonight at 11:40 pm the steel arrow that was shot by the vigilante went right through the Mercedes car which now investigators are trying to do their best of how strong can this green steel arrow be... Other breaking news tonight, a footage had been shown tonight by a detective that a group of drugs dealers were shipping illegal drugs into Starling City, group of police officers are trying to figure where they'd go next and if it gets more serious the FBI will take place however for now the police are trying to now do their very best to find out where they are gonna be taking illegal drugs also their faces weren't shown as they were wearing black plain masks. That's all we have for tonight, goodnight' my mother who'd been sitting down on the couch watching the news had grabbed the remote and turned off the television but the reason my mother had been disturbed by this is because she id scared of the "vigilante" she looked to her side and lightly whispered goodnight to me in a tired voice and walked off to her room, I was left alone in the living room my eyes looked to the clock that was placed on the side of the room the full moons light reflected a little into the room only making a slight white light appear in the living room

The drug dealers that now entered illegal drugs into Starling City made their biggest mistake off all I will find the group of dealers and like I do to any criminals which is bring justice to those who deserve it.

My name is Oliver Queen. For five years I was stranded on an island with only one goal - survive. Now I will fulfill my father's dying wish - to bring down those who are poisoning my city. To do this, I must become someone else. I must become something else.