Justice League

The dark Archer (Page 7)

December/29/2009. Hearing of the Justice League

Sunday night, 11:00 pm I pull myself up taking my blankets off me and looked up at the ceiling to ease the pain of my neck a little but doing so was no help but as I only just close my eyes the memory of what happen yesterday night with Batman was no dream yet for a second I'd thought my mind was playing tricks with me but it really turned out that I shot the vigilante that's been taking crime away from Gotham City, batman. Still sitting on my bed only able to think of what happen to Batman, he told me he was from a team called... The justice League, what the hell is that I kept thinking to myself but couldn't really figure out what it is or what it means. I finally gained slight strength to get up from my bed, I groaned from the pain that was caused to my neck but the only thing I could for now is ignore it, however the room was filled with darkness and no light whatsoever it was like... It was like a scary room or something that they used for horror movies, I'd kneeled down on one knee and reaching the green hood suit and next to it was the quiver filled with arrows and next to that was my bow. I put my hood on and attaching the quiver around me, I pulled my green dark pants and as I finished wearing the suit, I grab to the edge of the window inside my room and jumped down while holding the bow with my left hand.

Two men are meeting up today at the public Star City park, on top of small building for apartments right next to the park I'd watched the park from a bit of distance though I can see enough to know what's going on, at the sitting area next to the swing sets and teeter totters a man walked towards the bench seat. The first guy, his name is James Franco also he is 30 years old his career ended when one of the most important lawyer Laurel Lance sued him after transferring drugs into Star City he got sent to prison for 10 years of his life and now this year he got released but for 3 weeks he has been selling drugs to the bottom of feeders of society. The second guy who was meeting up with James Franco was Ben Turner, Ben Turner comes from an upper middle class black neighborhood in Central City. When he was only 10 years old, he saw a burglar attacking his parents, and he proceeded to murder the man with a kitchen knife. In an effort to control the rage inside him, Turner turns to martial arts. He does what he does not for a good reason anymore, what he done 10 years ago was of revenge and NOT justice, he is a mastermind of crime but my question is what is he doing with someone like James Franco. Ben Turner had sat down next to James as he does so James pulls out a fang claw that you can strap around your hand but the claw includes short blades and yet before Ben could get handed the weapon I get out an arrow from my quiver and aimed it with my bow right at the blade strap and after aiming it I shot the arrow, the arrow flew in high speed and the tip of the arrow was sharper then usual.

Before the arrow could finally reach to the strap something as fast as anything on this earth took the arrow and the strap in less then a second and as if disappeared away, James Franco had got up and tried running away but before HE can do so I got another arrow out aiming it with my bow against at James I shot the arrow but once again before the arrow could reach its target something again grabbed the arrow and this time also grabbed James and disappeared again but I-I can't seem to get even half a view of what's happening. Ben Turner on the other hand had been trapped as a MASSIVE shield was controlled by someone but the shield was bright green however I looked around and yet I can't find or tell what's happening. A huge wave of wind pushed through towards me but the wind made lose balance a bit but I still managed to be standing up however a huge whole was caused down deep on the grounds of Star City park. First someone had appeared so fast right behind me and this time I can finally see his face.

Even now I can't focus as much as I am focusing on his suit, he'd wore a full-body red costume with yellow accents. He has small yellow lightning bolts around his wrist and a lightning bolt logo on his chest. He also has two lightning bolts facing outward from his mask. He was the Flash. The other who landed down next to me who wears a green domino mask to hide his identity and a green and black uniform, His shoulder and torso are green while his legs and arms are black. He wears white gloves and green boots. His costume is laced with green energy that glows. He also has the Green Lantern symbol on his chest, he stood with his arms crossed together keeping his guards up. And lastly I'm guessing who is the leader of these guys, he had suit similar to a cartoon show I used to watch as a kid however he landed standing forward of me and glared at me badly and angrily, he wore a blue uniform with his red-and-yellow "S" shield on his chest. He has red boots, a yellow belt with a pentagonal buckle, and a red cape connected to his shield and with an "S" curl in his hair... He was Superman

They all stood in front of me but of all Superman seemed the most pissed and angry, I stood in front of him and lightly glared at him wondering what the hell is going on 'look S man or whatever your name is, if this a prank you'll regret this' he looked at me and his glare grew angrier 'You killed a member of the Justice League yesterday night, is that true or not ?' I looked at him and the second he'd said what he said I knew he was then talking about Batman 'I... Did' Green Lantern looked at with a slight surprise or out of shock as if he would've known I wouldn't do this kinda thing 'Then your GUILTY, you have two choices either join US or we'll take your life' I look at him as my glare raised angrier 'JOIN you... Join you ? I killed Batman not saved him so why would you want me to join you ?' Superman chuckled a little but not in a happy way just in a kind I sarcasm tons 'obviously you don't know then... You are a family member of the Batman family, but you are a second cousin and the only cousin that's still alive' I looked at him as my eyes widen up 'WHAT wait WHAT ?'