Two Years Of Death

TWO YEARS LATER...

I sprinted through the bright green bushes and jumped up on tree branches though I didn't stop, I kept jumping from tree branches and later landed on the ground and I had just kept sprinting with a 'dark green compund bow' strapped around my chest and my back but I also included a quiver that had 26 green dark arrows that I created myself with a stone instead of metal on the head of the arrow. I felt the veins of my legs beginning to pop out yet I was wearing a green skin-tight green pants which I used when I used to go out at night in Starling City as the hooded archer 'Green Arrow', however I wasn't wearing a shirt making my upperbody visible. Finally after going for a run at 5:00 AM in the morning I reached back to my camping area which I placed at a safe place. My camp had so little food but mostly included cold water, a small bed and a torch which was placed into a large closed-up cup which also is see through and lastly a dark pale coloured suitcase which included my 'Green Hooded Suit'. I entered my camp and picked a bottle of water from the gray small closed up crate that included three small packs of ice inside the crate, I opened the bottle cap shoved down the whole bottle of water into my throat as light sweat begun to fall down from my forehead and onto my face but I had spurt water onto my face with the cold watered bottle, I closed the water bottle with the cap and went outside to feel the breeze of the wind, my eyes closed in a calm feeling.

A year and 11 months earlier...

*I was at the Queen Mansion with my mother and sister who were both sitting at the dinner table, while they were sitting I stood up straight and serious as I looked at both of them who were now getting quite curious what was wrong with me. Finally my mother was able to to let out the question that they both wanted to ask but didn't until now...*

Moira: Oliver you seem rather intense, is everything alright honey ?

Me: *I sighed and looked at Thea and my mother, cracking my knuckles as I then finally sat down on the chair which was at the very end of the table* listen mum... Thea. I'm gonna be leaving Starling City.

Moira: *She smiled as if she thought it was a good thing* why ? Did you finally find the one girl ?

Me: *I managed to chuckle a little but then went back to being serious* Mum I'm leaving for good, I'm not returning. I'm going to London, I know a friend there and he really could use some help and I'm going there.

Thea: *She was shocked and had an angry reaction* what the hell ??? Oliver a couple of years ago you got shipwrecked and we didn't see you for five or so years and now you wanna leave because a... Friend *she stood up while glaring at me*

Me: Thea please try to understand that I want to leave, this is my choice... *A long pause occurred before I finished speaking* No one else's.

Thea: *She hadn't accepted what I'd said and rushed off to her room but before she went upstairs she turned back around and said* you know when you were gone those five years I actually missed you and cared about you but now you just want to leave... *She walked upstairs into her room*

Moira: *My mother took a long a breathe and stood up as well* you're right Oliver, this is your choice *She walked away to her room while she looked down on the ground and did not say anything else to me*

*A quite crackled noise was heard from a thick and an old-looking tree branch, as it only begun to become louder I went outside the camp to investigate but only to result as I came out the tree branch finally cracked down and before it could land on top of my camp I jumped high enough and caught the tree branch with two hands and then chucked it away.

I turned around so I would go back inside my camp to rest however as I turned around I'd seen someone whom I would not never expect to see again*

FlashBack:

*On a Friday night after the war that the Justice League failed a news report was announced, telling us whom it was that died from the justice League members or were never found*

//News reporter//

BREAKING NEWS tonight. *The woman seemed afraid and shaken up as she spoke* the Justice League tried there hardest to keep us safe all these years but last saturday evening the Justice League faced a greater threat than anything they've faced, the League were defeated by enemies that had similar strength as our heroes did and unfortunately not all of the a League made it or were unfounded after the war. Cities and buildings were destroyed starting from Starling City, Gotham City, Metropolis and lastly Central City. Destroyed and demolished it is unbelievable what we have had to experience surprisingly. Now we have a small and unsure list of who has not made it or as I said before were not found. The list includes: Green Arrow, Batman, Flash and lastly NightWing's body was found and inside his chest there appeared to be... Two knives and a pocketknife which was wounded on his right leg...

*I wasn't surprised that he'd survived however I did not think he would return to America ever again, we stood while looking at each other as we both seemed serious until he broke the silence between us*

Bruce Wayne: So... This your little camping area ?

Me: *I sighed and my eyes paid attention to the surroundings and then looked back at him when I was ready to speak* Why'd you return Bruce ?

Bruce Wayne: I ask you the question first... Camping area ?

Me: Yes Bruce my camping area now answer me, after two years... Why now ?

Bruce Wayne: Oliver... Dick Grayson died the day of the war... Flash hasn't been tracked down, and now its us... We don't have to involved with the Justice League, me and you can work together and we wouldn't have to work with the others Oliver, thats why I came. *He looked at me and shrugged a bit*

Me: So you came here so you would convince me to join you and help you ??

Bruce Wayne: Yes Oliver thats why

Me: Bruce, how'd you find me here ?

Bruce Wayne: Well you trakced me down at the end of last year and that signal was sent to my Bat-Cave which I then cracked signal

Me: Of course you did... *I took two or so minutes to think of joining him or not* Bruce I didn't see my father kill himself and then to survive five years on a hellish and tortuous island and then do nothing. I'll join you. Just me and you though, right ?

Bruce: Yeah exactly, and Robin...

Me: Yeah I figured he'd join us. *I put my hand out so he would shake on our deal, he looked at me and then shook my hand*

//FlashBack//

*Slade Wilson had just been compromised with a serum by the name of Miraclo, Slade was passed out at our hideout as me and Shado kept waiting for him to wake up which he eventually did after a day and nine hours. Mircalo would process to give the human body super-strength for only one hour and then the human body will then change back to normal however when Slade Wilson woke up and had the serum for more then an hour we discovered that the drug did not escape from the inside of Slade Wilson's body and was forever stuck with this power inside him however this serum has its disadventage's which it will practically make you fight or kill anyone that even pushes the limits of his anger a bit*