The Dark Archer (DeathStroke)

The dark Archer (page 5)

December/27/2009. DEATHSTROKE

11:30 pm, the night rose, a full moon yet the stars taking over the skies and the wind was light yet very cold. Lights were all around Starling City from buildings and car lightings as usual the city was too busy to see the real sight of it the crimes that happen is far too dangerous to be walking by yourself at night. But that's why they have people like ME.

I'd wore my dark green shirt with a hood underneath a long light green vest, dark green pants and green boots also carrying a quiver along my back that is filled with arrows and has a dark green strap that goes along my chest having also my long green gloves, a black mask, and green padding on my arm, on the other arm I had a green gauntlet with gold accents and wearing knee guards and green boots. Lastly my bow is a hybrid Recurve/ Longbow which looks to be made from fiberglass and has laminated carbon fiber reinfrocements on the limbs, It also has a detachable scimitar-style dagger mounted on it.

I was Standing at the top building of the Starling City hospital, I turn both my hands into a tight grip and my eyes turning int a glare. For a month now random attacks at night have been accruing in starling city against innocent people, the person doing this must be stopped and he must stopped tonight. The wind slightly whistled and little sprinkles of rain fell from the sky. I had turned around grabbing one arrow from the quiver and aiming it on my bow as someone had appeared behind me, he had a mask and an armor, his mask was goldenrod mask with a black area that obscures the right half of his face and also covering he's right missing eye yet his armor is primarily black and gray, with goldenrod greaves and gauntlets kind of like mine accept different of color. He wears a utility belt with pouches, and sheaths for a sword and rifle on his back, the utility belt was like mine accept mine is filled with gas bombs or grapple gun or even taser guns. However his left eye was shown for him to be able to see, I had stood opposite of him while still aiming my green arrow at his presence yet he hadn't made a move just standing there as if he wouldn't care if I shot the arrow at him or not, the arrow was released from the bow as it flings a little from the very bottom of the arrow but flying in a instant level towards the other but before it can reach any closer to him he got his sword out making a slight scraping noise from the sheath, he moved the sword between his fingers making a little spin around from his fingers too and as the Green Arrow reached to his level he raised he's sword up in the air and swung the sword and from the middle of my Arrow he cut it into 2 half pieces, the arrow losing its strength and fell down to the ground. The wind breezed through and the rain had became heavier falling on my dark green hood, a lightening struck making a loud roaring noise.

I ran towards DeathStroke but before totally reaching him I jump in the air holding my bow with my left hand I'd swung it and tried hitting him across the face but as before I can do so he jumped up as well and kicked me in the stomach before I could hit him with my bow. I flew across of where he was into the ground almost reaching the edge of the building, he ran as quickly as he can towards me while having his sword only to come and hit me, he forced his sword up in the air and nearly stabbing me but I rolled on the ground before he can hit me, I kick he's legs causing him to fall on the ground and dropping his sword. Jumping up from the ground I grab my bow with one hand and with the other I take out an arrow aiming it at him while he was still in the ground, looking up at me he'd kicked my bow and arrow before I can shoot at him, he got up taking out a gas bomb and releasing the pressure trigger throwing it on the ground. As he was about to disappear completely I'd almost passed out from the gas bomb but as surely as I was a grapple gun string got attached to his right leg before he was able to jump down from the building literally hanging onto the edge of the building the string but as I got up a madman wearing a dark metallic suit with a bat symbol spread across his chest. He has metal gauntlets on his wrists with fins on the outer sides. He has knee-high greaves and a cape with a unique spiked pattern at the bottom. He wears a black cowl designed with bat ears at all times and a yellow utility belt with the bat symbol on the buckle, including a grapple gun, gas bombs and a taser gun, he landed standing in front of me.