meet the heartthrobs (2)

Entering the huge black gates of Eastwood High got back a wave of awesome memories. I had always loved college (except for the studying obviously) and spent most of my time here (unlike my lazy brother). There was not a day in college when we did not laugh. My friends were a bunch of total retards and never really needed a proper reason to laugh. They could make a joke out of any damn topic in this world totally effortlessly. All of them (me included) specially enjoyed teasing. It just made college more fun. Turning to the right I parked my posh baby at the usual spot which is reserved for me. Sabina and I are the most popular girls in college. Sabina is the head cheerleader while I am the Headgirl of Eastwood High. Being popular had its own advantages. For example , our cars had reserved spaces in the parking lot and we never really had to reach canteen fast to catch a good seat. Our group sat at the best table and no one tried to take it away. "What class do you have first?" I asked as we got out of my car. To my great relief both of us had the same class-english (which was one subject I could actually tolerate). As soon as I turned my face towards the magnificient building of the college I spotted a basketball flying towards us. With one swift stroke of my arm I caught the ball and prevented Sabina's face from getting injured. Being on the girls basketball team of my college also had its own advantages. Sabina thanked me and made a face at the source which was none other than Shaun Patrick-hearthrob of the college and captain of the boys Basketball team (which had been winning the inter school tournaments continuously from the past seven years). He wore tight black jeans and semi transparent, cream, burberry shirt that showed off his muscles. Looks like he does not have practice today. Otherwise he would be in his usual adidas or puma barmuda shorts and a loose tank top.

"Heyya girls,whatsupp??" he asked coming closer. 
"You look hot Shaun." I complimented fanning myself with my hand and pretending to faint.

"Thanks babes." "Don't you..."I started. 
"I know I know. Dont I dare call you babes. Let me change that-'Thanks girl.'...or would you prefer 'Thanks dude' ?" I just hated it when anyone called me babes. It made me feel like a complete bimbo. "The second one please." I said . "And next time please watch your balls." Sabina said cutting our argument. "That I will.You can too if u want." He winked. I smirked. "Not funny." Sabina said with a straight face. "Heading for English?" Shaun asked. "Yeah" I said. "Me too." He said as we started walking towards block-C. "Hey Ridhs where is Vicky?" Shaun asked after a while. Vicky is my twin brother whom I mentioned earlier. Shaun and Vicky are best buddies and trust me, they gossip more than any girl on this planet. Vicky's actual name is Vikram but everyone calls him Vicky even though he hates it. He is the head boy of our college and also the captain of the football team. Another hearthrob of our college though I never understood why. He is not even close to being as hot as Shaun is. But I should admit Vicky did look cute with those dimples. His awesome dressing is also a reason why most girls fell for him. Courtesy: myself and Sabina. Vicky never bought his own clothes. Every single article of clothing in his cupboard has been selected by me or Sabina. Every time I went shopping I dragged Sabina along. She had a better taste when it came to guys clothes. I never let her select for me or she would have turned me into a plastic barbie doll by now. Vicky was two minutes younger to me but acted like some overprotective elder brother which was one reason why no guy messed up with me. They were well aware that if they did, Vicky would beat them up into pulp. This overprotective thing really went overboard at times. "Resting his lazy ass at home pretending he has a headache." I said answering Shaun's previous question. Vicky usually came along with me in my car on mondays. He said he came along with me because he sends his car for cleanup and oiling on mondays but I knew what the actual reason was. My dear brother who was the crush of hundreds of girls in my college and could get one in a heartbeat has a major crush on my bestie from the past one year. But I only found out two months ago at the begenning of summer holidays. All thanks to his wierd habit of blabbering away and not being able to keep vital information to himself in front of me.

I sometimes really enjoyed this weakness. I wonder how he kept quiet for the first ten months. Knowing me well he warned me well in advance to keep my mouth shut and made me promise that I wont tell about his crush to Sabina. When I didn't promise he threatened me by telling that if I told it to her, he would buy me the cutest puppy on earth, make me fall in love with it and kill it torterously in front of my eyes. Considering my intense love for animals (especially dogs) and also considering how true Vicky stays to his words, I decided against telling it to Sabina even though shutting up in front of her would be as difficult for me as it was for Vicky to shut up in front of me. I let Vicky tag along with me on mondays on the condition that he would have to let Sabina sit on the passenger seat in the front and also treat us at Cafe Coffe Day (popularly called CCD) every Monday. He gladly agreed because it meant being able to meet and talk to sabina. His face looks ah-dorable when he sees or speaks to Sabina. I kinda enjoy seeing him look at her with eyes full of awe. He looks like a cute puppy.

A/N -- did anyone guess that vicky would be ridhi's TWIN BROTHER??

@ElliotDamon -- wanted to dedicate first chapter to you. You know y i couldn't. Anyways...i owe you big time.