spider? (8)

REYANSH LEON's POV  

I was walking with ridhi towards the canteen and you can laugh at me if you want but i was getting nervous as hell. I always found all the popular stuck-up kids very scary. Not that they march through your door and hijack your home or anything but they are all very rude. They just don't know what should be told at what time and let their tounges loose as and when they want without taking into consideration other's feelings. I used to think that every single popular kid is like that, but i was proven wrong the very first time i met ridhi. She is a completely different chapter in my life. She is very frank and sometimes people do mistake her frankness for rudeness but she never means to be rude. Even though she acts all brave and 'i can handle all situations' like, I know that it is just a cover she uses against the world. There really is something about this girl that attracts me to her. 

We collected our lunch trays, reached the 'popular table' of our canteen and set the trays on our table. Ridhi introduced me once again to everyone and i was just gonna sit when aditya said  

"hey, whats that on your cheek?" i took my hand to my cheeck to check. 

"not on your right cheek. Its on your left cheek." Shaun said and i took my hand to my left cheek. 

"oh my god it is moving. Is that a mini spider?" Shreya asked in horror. I don't know why but Sabina was trying to supress a grin and ridhi looked kind of pissed. Anyways the spider was a bigger issue right now and i was really panicking because i hate insects. They breed on every kind if garbage on earth and then touch us which in turn transmits the germs onto us and might prove to be fatal in case those germs get inside you. Germs hardly take time to multiply and i could be suffering a fatal disease in a matter of hours. Shitt. Where is the spider? i can't feel it anywhere. I had to get it off me. 

"oh my god its on your forehead now" vicky said and before i could even take my hand to my forehead Ridhi got up. 

"enough guys" she shouted and everyone on the table except her started laughing their ass off. Oh! This was a 'fool the nerd' thing going on. 

"i am very sorry rey. I should have warned you in advance. These idiots do this to every new person on the table. Shreya and Aditya have also been through it. Please don't get mad. Sit with us" Ridhi pleaded. She looked like a cupcake. How could i deny anything to such a beautiful girl? I even forgot the reason i was mad at them and settled down next to ridhi. 

" sorry for what we just did dude. It is just something we do to see if our new friend will be able to take our sarcaatic remarks and handle us all year." Shaun said slapping my back.  

FRIEND. That was one word i heard very rarely and strange as it may sound it somehow helped me relax a bit. Ridhi never let go off my hand and i guess that is one reason i agreed on joining them for lunch everyday. Like ridhi said, they aren't afterall bad. Sabina specially was really sweet. I guess i should learn to differentiate between popular kids and popular bullies.  

"guys what about a movie after school today?" Shaun asked. 

"i am in man." vicky said 

"me too." sabina and shreya said together and giggled. 

"there is no reason not to come" aditya said looking at shreya. 

"what about you two?" Shaun asked. 

"um..we were planning to go to the library for the group project." ridhi answered for both of us. 

"what?" evry single person on the table shouted together dragging the attention of the entire cantee. 

"RIDHI CARAVIN is going to a LIBRARY?" Aditya asked. 

"are you drunk?" Shaun asked. 

"have you lost it?" vicky asked. 

"somebody check her forehead. She sure has a fever" Sab said. 

"did the sun rise from the west today? This is impossible " Shreya said. Every single one on the table looked dumbstruck. Ridhi did tell me that she has never been to a library before but i din't think it was such an issue. 

"stop exaggerating guys. It is not such a big issue." ridhi said rolling her eyes. 

"sab, do you want to come with us?" ridhi asked. 

"i think movie would be a better option." she said. 

"ok. What about a girls night out today night at my place? Shreya? Sab?" Ridhi asked. 

"I am in." shreya replied immediately. 

"me too." Sab replied, her eyes brightening up. I always wonder what is so exciting about a girls night out. No girl ever says no to it. 

"cool. I will be home by around eight. Meet you there." ridhi said smiling. 

"dude i am coming to your house. I really can't tollerate three girls together." Vicky said to Shaun and Shaun gave him a -i pitty you bro- look.

A/N-- did a guys point of view for the first time. what do you think? Vote and comment if you like it please. next update after seven votes mayebe?