Speak about Crazy!(16)

RIDHI CARAVIN POV

"Rey! Can I please drive? Pretty pleeaassseee?" I asked and pouted as we walked back to his car.

"No candy. What kind of a gentleman lets his girlfriend drive while he sits beside? I'll try driving faster to not make you fall asleep though" he answered.

"I can NEVER fall asleep with you beside. I have a lot of staring to do you know" I remarked and he blushed and I went all 'aawwwww' in my head and wanted to pull his cheek. So I did.

"Also, you'll have to wear your heels back. You really don't want Sab PMSing now, do you?" he asked and that shut me up pretty well. You DO NOT mess with Sabina. ESPECIALLY when it comes to outfits or dressing up. She will eat you alive. Not even exaggerating.  And with that we got into the car and I started the complicated process of opening and setting my hair back to how it was a few hours back. Rey didn't drive faster. He said it was ten km/h above his normal speed but it did not look like it so I kept complaining and pulling his cheek while he kept asking me to let him concentrate.

"I think your phone's vibrating candy" Rey said. I groaned at whoever was disturbing my staring-at-Rey blissful moment and grabbed my phone. I saw the caller ID. Sab of course. Speak about patience! 

"Hey! Whatsupp?" I asked trying to keep my irritation at bay.

"You tell me whatsupp missy! Did he take you on top of a hill and tell you 'I love you' in city lights? Did he paint twenty sign boards on the way in red and pink? Did he give you a ring hidden in a pastry? Did he-" she squealed in my ear but I cut her before she could take away ALL my 'stare-at-Rey' time.

"Sab! I ban him from doing any of those cliche cheesy crap. Plus right now he was in the middle of a long speech he had made in declaration of his love for me and you just kinda interrupted by calling and spoilt the moment" I fake scolded and Rey chuckled beside me. That cute face... I'm never making him chuckle in school, I don't want competition. Ok pathetic! What's happening to you Ridhi? control!

"Ohhhh myyyyy gooodddd!!!!! Are you serious?! crap crap crap! Sorry Ridhs! Gaah my stupid curiosity! Sorry sorry sorry! I di-" she kept blabbering and I cut her once again. Most of our conversations usually went this way. Sab ranting and me cutting.

"Breath love! just messing with that hollow space called your head!" I said and Rey chuckled AGAIN, louder this time.

"RIDHI FREAKING CARAVIN! Get home and I'll get my revenge for this. And I heard your boyfriend chuckling. Warn him too! By the way missy, I just called to inform you that tomorrow's slumber party has been shifted to today night since the English exam we were supposed to have has been re scheduled" she snapped and cut the line I burst out laughing at how overreacting she can get at times.

"Hey! any plans for today? The slumber party that was supposed to be tomorrow is today now. Plus Sab and Shawn are driving Vicky back from hospital today so it will be kind of a come back party too. Can you make it?" I asked mentally begging him to come.

"Cool. That's even better. Celia just texted that she'll be flying over for a few days tomorrow. She's dying to meet my 'girlfriend whom I can't stop talking about'. I'll just need to pick a pair of cloths on our way" Rey said sounding excited?

Celia is Rey's first cousin and childhood best friend. Rey did mention her quite a few times and I'd been waiting to meet her. She seemed like the only person his own age he could actually confide in all this while.

"Shouldn't you be with Vicky if he's coming back home today?" Rey asked.

"Right. You really think Sab would let me ditch our first date for that? Plus I can bet my life she was mentally jumping at just the thought of having some alone time with Vicky till Shawn shows up." I answered and smiled and Rey shook his head. Yeah, Sab can practically make every single living creature do the 'I-don't-believe-this' head shake.