Chapter 2: Avalon

Late the next morning Avalon woke up lying in her soft bed with a green blanket covering her. After a few minutes of realisation and trying to figure how she got upstairs, she pushed away the few strands of black curls from her face behind her ear and started to walk downstairs to kitchen for breakfast when she noticed a man in the corner of her eye wearing the strangest clothes and a long wispy white beard falling near his waist making a pot of tea. "I was wondering when you was going to join me Avalon" the old man said not turning around to face her.
Avalon stood there in shock when she saw the man walked towards her said "come and sit down for a cup of tea Avalon." She then awoke from her shock surprise and starting to ask questions "who are you?, How do you know my name? And what are you doing here? The old man signalled for her to sit down and generally spoke "I will explain everything but I need you to go and pack your things to leave." Stubborn not to move, she growled at him "I'm not moving until I get some answers" as she cautiously looked at the man's eyes covered with half moon glasses.
After a few minutes of awkward silence the old man started to explain "I'm Albus Dumbledore the headmaster at Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry and I'm here to take you there Avalon, as you must be aware by now that you have very unique abilities, Avalon you are a witch. I Stunned by this information she just stared at him and quietly whispered "I...I'm a witch, you must be mistaken. Smiling at the young girl's modesty he said "haven't you ever done something that you can't explain, made things move without touching them. Smiling at the thought that she is magical she said "when do I go to Hogwarts?" Laughing at her remarkable change of mind Dumbledore "as soon as you have packed your stuff." As she heard what Dumbledore had said she ran upstairs and packed up all her clothes which were either green, black or silver.

Sorry that I have been late posting and that much doesn't happen in this chapter but it will get better and there will be a cliff hanger because we all like those xxx