Apologies

I am really sorry that I have not updated recently I have going through some very rough changes in my life this year as you'll know from @Alex379 she wrote a Snamione Fanfic about it because I wanted to share with other women what I went through I hopefully to show that it is ok that there is always someone who understands the pain you go through and that there is always someone you can talk. For those of you who don't know in January I was raped outside where I worked, somewhere I felt safe. It has been a hard development for me but I have had friends and family supporting me. This is where the bad news happens after going through all the medical checks and tests to make sure I was fine and to collect evidence, the police whom had been in charge of my investigation found the person responsible and they admitted to the crime but they let him walk because they had insufficient evidence even though he had admitted. So for those have suffered through pain or need to talk to someone about anything you can message me and I will try to help you the best I can because at the end of the day we all have to look after one another in the cold world.

So after a long duration of not writing, I am currently working on a new story which should be getting uploading in a day or 2 called Untold Secrets.