Chapter 4: The Necklace

After a few hours of exploring the castle, I started to run and play around the corridors with Sapphire. Running around the corner I clashed into someone, immediately picking myself and Sapphire off the floor I looked up to see a tall man with black shoulder length hair, hooked nose, black robes and a very angry looking scowl "watch where you are going you idiotic girl" shouting at me with his cold stern voice, after apologising to the man and helping pick up the books that had fallen on to floor and passing them back to him I noticed him looking at me very oddly and he asked "where on earth did you get that silver snake necklace?" Whilst grasping my arm to inspect it further. I was trying to figure out why he was so interested in my necklace which had a large silver snake pendent dangling on a silver chain around my neck I cautiously said "I have had this since I was born, it was given to me by my real parents. Why do you ask?" Looking up at him again he let go of arm and stormed off down the corridor.

Snape's POV
"I can't be her, has it really been ten years?" Thinking to himself, he came to a gold eagle statue and said in his usual cold voice "sherbet lemon" and with that the statue moved to reveal stairs leading to a office before he could knock, a man said "enter" from behind the door. Walking through the wooden door Dumbledore turned and calmly spoke "agh Severus, what brings you hear?" With that Severus' expression change to being angered and frustrated and he began shouting at Dumbledore.

"Why didn't you tell me that she was going be starting this year Albus?" Smiling back at Severus, he questioned me again "who are we talking about Severus? And I would appreciate if you could calm down."
Looking even more frustrated with the man I calmly but coldly told the man "you know who I'm talking, I'm talking about Avalon, why didn't you inform me that she was going to be here?" As Dumbledore started to laugh at my expression and the situation he turned to sit behind his desk and said "I thought it would surprise you to find out for yourself." With him saying that the wooden door to his office and walking towards Dumbledore's desk was none other than Avalon who they had just been discussing about. She looked up at me rather confused and simply asked "your the man that I ran in to, are you a professor here?" With that I looked and smiled at her and answered "yes I'm the man you ran into, I'm Professor Snape, I'm a potions master so I teach potions."
"Well I gathered that you'll teach potions if your a potions master" she spoke sarcastically." With that I walked out of Dumbledore's office and back to my own.