PROLOGUE

Prologue:

Dear Diary,

Mom told me not to go outside. It's 2:00 in the afternoon and it's the time where kids go out and play. I'm bored and sad. Good thing is that my bestfriend is with me, inside my room.

Tumingil ako sa pagsusulat at tumingin sa aking gilid. Malawak na ngiti ang bumungad sa akin. Si Christine ang aking bestfriend. Sabi niya sa akin magkasing edad lang kami pero ang bilis niyang lumaki. Parang kailan lang kasing-tangkad ko siya, ngayon medyo mas matangkad na siya.

She's Christine a very nice kid who's the same age as me. She has a wide and creepy smile, I get scared sometimes but I'm used to it. She's super pale and super skinny. She has long black hair, I brush her hair all the time.

Nakaluhod lamang siya sa sahig habang nakatingin sa akin at nakangiti ng sagad. Ako naman nakaupo sa may upuan habang nagsusulat sa diary sa may study table ko.

Her eyes are hollow black. It looks like her eyes were snatched away from her. It was hollow, spaced, empty and black. Sometimes it scares me but I'll get use to it.

My mom told me to stop imagining things. Mom told me that Christine is just an imaginary friend of mine. Mom told me to stop inventing a lot of creepy 'characters'. Yes, 'a lot' I have a bunch of friends.

A lot of creepy but nice friends.

But above them all, Christine is for me the best. She's my bestfriend after all.

Love, Rosie.