Chapter 31

Paige POV

School has officially ended for senior year students. Prom's done. Graduation day is over. We are only left with our awaiting results for finals examination.

I am back to my old work at cafe. As you already guessed, Dylan always come by to buy a drink from me. He would only come when I'm on shift. Either that or he will always picked me up after work to send me back home safely by his bike. Such a gentleman! Love you, Dylan!

Receiving my results is nerve-wrecking. High school finals result are the main key to my future. If i fail this time, touch wood, it's a waste of my senior year.

Mum and dad accompanied me to school to get my results. Every senior student's parents are welcome to our school during results day. We make our way into the hall whereby the parents will be sitting at left side of the hall while students on the right.

"Best of luck, honey. I know you can do it." Mum wished me.

"Thanks, mum." I respond and we part our ways.

"I am pleased to announce that our school is one of the top best school that have shown tremendous performance for finals examination. We have 100 percent passes for math and biology," DID HE JUST SAID 100% PASSES FOR MATH? OH MY GOODNESS! I PASSED MATH! FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER! "Not to forget, we have 100 percent passes for this finals. That means, all seniors are able to graduate. No one will have to repeat their senior year. Congratulations, seniors." The hall is filled with hurrahs and tears of happiness. Me, myself felt tears streaming down my cheeks.

"No no, don't cry, baby." Dylan swiped his thumb across my cheeks, wiping my tears away.

"You passed math, Paige! I am so proud of you!" Dylan hug me.

"You may all go to your respective teachers to collect your result certificate. Seniors and parents, i feel so honored to share this news to you all. Once again, congratulations seniors." The principal congratulated us.

I proceed to Mrs Hemmington with Dylan beside me and our parents behind us.

"Paige." Mrs H. acknowledge me and passed me my results.

I recite some prayers mentally and open my eyes to see the grades before me. Once i saw my results, my eyes go wide.

Straight As.

Even my math.

Wow. A miracle!

I beamed with glee then i felt tears pooled in my eyes. I looked at Mrs H and Ms Jenny and then back at my results. I opened my mouth and closed it back and then again. No words are able to come out from my mouth.

"Congrats Paige. You have proven to me that you are willing to put in effort to do your best especially in your math. I am so proud of you." Ms J. praises me and shook my hands.

"Thank you Ms Jenny."

Firstly, i showed my boyfriend my result.

"Dylan! Your effort paid off! I get A for math!" I waved him my certificate.

"I know my girl can do it. You never fail to amaze me, baby." He pecked my cheek. I flush at his affection.

Secondly, i showed my parents.

"Mum! Dad! Look! I passed all with straight As! I can't believe it!"

"Congrats, honey. You make all of us proud of you." Dad tapped shoulder. Mum is already in tears.

And we all hugged together, having some family moments here.

And lastly, i showed my two bestfriends my results.