Thoughts

Thoughts

Life never stops.

People never stop. Everyone goes about their lives wondering when it's all going to end. They never stop thinking. Never stop doing. Never stop speaking.

People will go around, searching for a good enough reason to punch someone in the face. Usually they find it; and so it leads to more. So much follows that it is almost impossible to make it stop. Power. War.

People live in cities, small towns and deserts. People search for more people. They are continuously searching for more ways to communicate and connect.

People thrive off opportunities. Opportunities to be seen and to be heard. It's what they look for and it's where they find their idols and their leaders.

People hit existential crisis, when they force themselves to stop and think about why they are there. Why are they alive? What is their purpose? They believe they need a purpose to live.

People will search long and hard until they find a purpose in life. When they find it, they grasp it. But later they will decide that maybe it isn't what they wanted after all.

People will stop again. They will stop and think like their thoughts are the only things stopping the large boulder above their heads from crushing them.

Is this what makes us human?

If it is, then maybe, just maybe I'm not so human after all.