3

I looked at him in shock. I immediately kissed him. And whispered...
"Well maybe it time.we will feel that way all the time when we're together."
He smiled and kissed me once for carrying me to a tree.
We talked about everything and got to know each other. I then noticed he had a football on his side. I leaned towards him inches away then grabed the ball and ran. He chased me. Surprisingly I was just a little bit faster. I gave up and let him catch me. He tossed me over his shoulders and carried me to the spot.
"You should try out for football. "
"I know but my mom has a word in with the coach of me being a cheerleader. Even maybe the captain. Since I do have 8 years of experience"
"Maybe you can do both."
Maybe. I never really thought if it.
"Maybe."
"Plus I'll see you everyday day. And well let's just say you'll catch for that balls."
"What is that supposed to mean." I smirked
"Well you know ... Feelings."he danced
I laughed and jumped in him. He got up and Carried me to my house. When we got there my dad invted him for dinner. They really liked him. Then like brought up about me being in both cheer and sports. The thought for a second and aggreed I was so happy I jumped up and down.
After dinner I gave him my number. After my shower he texted me.
L- Luke
S- Sandra
-------------
L- can't wait to see you tomorrow's and give you a ride.
S- yea. Thx
L- can I ask you something
S- sure
L-please don't change when you get popular or realize who I am when you find out.
S- promise💍. And what do you mean by find out. 🙃
L- I'm .. Sorta famous
S- I won't and plz don't leave me ever. No matter what. 💗🏈
L- your my promise. Good night. Princess 💍💕🏈✨👑
S- goodnight 💍💕🏈👑
Maybe he is my new beginning. ✨