On the feild.

(Luke's view)
Screams*
"Ahhh!!!
I look and see Sandra on top of me. I immediately smile and laugh at what she just did.
"Get ready today we have a big day today. Ugh I'm so sore from cheering practice yesterday and the band concert. " she climbs off as I hand her one of my shirts.
Yes she stayed the night at my house this time. I glance at the clock and notice Sandra's hair was already done. We still have 40mins left. She began to change into jeans in one of her drawers. Since we have a lot of sleepovers. We have our own drawers in the rest.
She out on my shirt and it fitted perfect in her. Aka I handed a kinda tight one. ☺️. And it shaped her curves with her fitted jeans.
She grabed a shirt for me and it matched. She went to go do her make up as I take a quick shower.
I begin the shower and I immediately sing. Idk how but Sandra got this song stuck in my head.
Sandra begins to sing.
"And all the ppl say"
"Are you insane like me "
"Do u hurt like me "
"Bought hundreds of bottle like me "
She sings as I join and we harmonies
Sandra's view.
I finished getting ready and Luke is currently getting out the shower and doing his hair. I quickly grab us breakfast and go back up. My heart is racing. Cause omfg my boyfriend is hott.
I open the door. "Luke"
I hear the door shut as I notice he still hasn't got ready.
"Babe we have like 15 till we have practice.and athletes."
"Couch won't mind since we are both his star players. "
He became closer to me as I set down our food.
"Plz get ready. Before we do some-
Not late. He already began kissing me. And now we're on the bed. He only has his boxers on. And I can't help but just only want to be in his arms.!!  I get up and grabe his clothes.
I pull him up and he pulls me to his lap.
"Arms up"
I say while he puts them up for me to put his shirt on him. I couldn't help but laugh. As I place me hands onto his chest and slide down to his abs. I stop as I see the clock.
"10 mins"
I grab the keys and start the car. He comes out 3 mins later. As I smile when he comes in the car.
"Your gonna drive?"
"Yup. Now come- he slips under me as I'm on his lap and begin to drive. I began to tease him as he took the wheel. I kissed him and slight put my hand on his lap. Which he immediately react to and turned to me.
Today might be more interesting then I thought.
SKIP SCHOOL*
GRTTING READY FOR GAME.
Luke"
I begin to walk up to him. I'm in my sports bra and panties.
"Yes" he turns and hugs me.
"I'm nervous. I have never really been on a team." He looks at me crazy then laughs.
"Sandra. Just saying you really don't need a team. You have what most of us have. " I laugh as he plays around and I slap him.
"Sandra "
I turn and see Blake and a kid named Hayes. I smile and run up to them and pick both of them up and kiss them on the cheek.
Hayes and blake are 14 and will be 15 in a boo it a month. They are 4 days apart.
"Hi boo" Hayes.
"Hi, why did you guys come so soon. "
"Cause Hayes wanted to see you so bad" blake says as I turn. And smile. Which Hayes is smiling. I soon stop and sit him down.
I've been hearing Hayes is a player at school.
"Would you like to tell me about the girls you have Ben with. "
His smile drops as couch tells for us telling we have 30 mins.
I get up and walk to one of the players.
"Hey. " he turns and smirks.
"Hi"
"What's up. " I say while I grab my clothes and begin to put on my football pants. Let's just say most boys have firm butts but mine moves a bit when I run.
"Nothing. Much. "
"SMAE. " I say in a guy's voice.
He begins to laugh. And we end up joking around.
Turn out is name is Ashton and he has a bother in the team that's Austin.
I begin to talk to them as I finish up and lay my head down and against something. It moved and I jumped and turned. And saw it was a another guy.
"I'm so sorry I wasn't paying attention.
"It's ikay it's nice to have a nice girl mistake you as a wall. And not really attempt to try to flirt. "
"Wow... You always have girls that do that. "
"Accidentally no. But on purpose yes."
All I said was ohh.
"Your Sandra right."
"Yup. Wbu. What's ur name. "
"James."
"Oh well hi James. I really do apologizes maybe next time I will lay on a wall. "
We laugh as I go to Luke. I'm already ready.
"Hey baby I maybe like 3 friends right now. "
"I know I saw." He laughs.
"You won't get mad right. "
"Naw. Your one the team. You can't help you your nice to cause your just so amazing."
I blush and kiss him.
I begin to walk into the Feild with him as we approached the bench. I smile as I see the coach and his brother talk and see people already fill the stans.
Let the game begin.
Score. 47 to 15.
We are winning and I'm currently tired we have one last play so I tell coach and He agrees.
I tell Luke to pass me a really long throw like we did on the first day of practice.
He smiles. I knew he thought the same thing.
READY ... HUT
I'm sprint. Hard what's last of my energy. And  can see the teach down line. Luke was 87 yards from me. He trows hard as I see it coming fast. As soon as the other team saw some guys backed up. To get me. I truck on 3 guys as the crowd got louder. I juked the last 2 and jump up to catch the football and land in the touch down line.
TOUCH DOWN.
i lay down and laugh as I take off my helmet and mess with my hair. Luke picks me up as I run to help the 3 guys I trucked.
"Good gAme you guys played hard. "
The koi at me shocked.
"You were the one that trucked up. "
"Yup. Good game. "
I shake their hands and walk off with Luke. I look at the coach and smile as I feel the guys lift me up.
I smile as soon as I land into Luke's arms. I soon fall asleep as I ember people cheer and come to me.
The last thing I hear is.
"If she could graduate early will be happy to accept her when she dose. But If she dosent she will have to wait till next year. "
And I'm out.